Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:50

"Battleye Failed to Update" In need of help

Hello guys this is a repost because i never had my problem fixed!

Ive been having the oh so common "battleye failed to update" problem. I know someone is going to say "just sit in the lobby and wait to update" but sadly that does not work. I have also replaced my .dll files multiple times and it keeps reverting back to an old version of battleye. When i join a game it says initializing V 1.182(which is an old version) then it says "Updating..." the it says "Update Succseful" or something of the manner and says "Restarting Battleye" then it just reinitialized the same V 1.182. Ive tried uninstalling the game then re installing, i have tried deleting all battleye folders then checking file cache, ive tried deleting the folders and manually reinstalling the files, and i have tried running my steam as admin but sadly none of this works. Im also pretty sure it is not my antivirus stopping it from installing and im also pretty sure its not my windows defender because i turned that off and tried. I havent played Arma 2 OA in a couple weeks and i would really enjoy some help on the matter! if you have any ideas feel free to tell me!

Ive been having the oh so common "battleye failed to update" problem. I know someone is going to say "just sit in the lobby and wait to update" but sadly that does not work. I have also replaced my .dll files multiple times and it keeps reverting back to an old version of battleye. When i join a game it says initializing V 1.182(which is an old version) then it says "Updating..." the it says "Update Succseful" or something of the manner and says "Restarting Battleye" then it just reinitialized the same V 1.182. Ive tried uninstalling the game then re installing, i have tried deleting all battleye folders then checking file cache, ive tried deleting the folders and manually reinstalling the files, and i have tried running my steam as admin but sadly none of this works. Im also pretty sure it is not my antivirus stopping it from installing and im also pretty sure its not my windows defender because i turned that off and tried. I havent played Arma 2 OA in a couple weeks and i would really enjoy some help on the matter! if you have any ideas feel free to tell me!

Have you read Rampage post in your other thread?

Have you read Rampage post in your other thread?

Yes sorry I didnt notice that untill after i had posted this! I will try tht fix when I get home! Thank you very much for your help!

• Legend

Anytime and my pleasure.

I suggest closing this thread and continue this in your previously thread.

Closing this thread