Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:35

Hello all new member here!

I just joined this cause i'm pretty tired of being shot on site in a normal server and a role play server sounds more interesting and sounds like id make some friends. I'm a noob to the Arma 2 version of DayZ cause I bought it when I had a laptop that wouldn't handle it and when i got my new computer the standalone came out. So i'm hoping ill be able to play sometime and make friends and hopefully get help along the way cause i'm new to the Arma 2 controls. Thanks to all who read.

Welcome Thad, glad you decided to join the community. If you have any questions or need anything feel free to PM or any other member of staff for help. Feel free to browse around and get yourself familiar with the rules

Also just to make sure your account doesn't get deleted in 30 days you need to make at least one post. Unfortunately introduction and farewell threads do not count as a post.

Anyways good luck and hope to see you in game. Take care

Thank you Rampage and didn't know that making a thread doesn't count thanks for telling me and can I donate with a debit card or do I need a paypal?

Welcome Thad, glad you decided to join the community. If you have any questions or need anything feel free to PM or any other member of staff for help. Feel free to browse around and get yourself familiar with the rules

Also just to make sure your account doesn't get deleted in 30 days you need to make at least one post. Unfortunately introduction and farewell threads do not count as a post.

Anyways good luck and hope to see you in game. Take care

I honestly would get a paypal account. It will automatically convert the currency to Euros. It is super easy to set up and you can use link your debit card to automatically make payments. Plus it is pretty secure.

I honestly would get a paypal account. It will automatically convert the currency to Euros. It is super easy to set up and you can use link your debit card to automatically make payments. Plus it is pretty secure.

Alright thank you ill do that cause ill donate and exchange for a skin character thingy lol

Alright thank you ill do that cause ill donate and exchange for a skin character thingy lol

Awesome :) Good luck and let me know if you need anything.

Awesome :) Good luck and let me know if you need anything.

Alright so i donated thanks for the help and the advice for the paypal and got my skin :) and now i can try and get whitelisted