Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:57

Please Help!

• Emerald

Looks right to me. Maybe somebody made a mistake?

• Emerald

I said "For example you can remember anything that does not involve your death..." and "You also lose all KoS rights you previously had."

CAN :P Maybe that? I don't know.

• Legend

Moving to Questions

• Sapphire

The information is there, it's just worded in a complex way. Perhaps simplify it, so it's easier to understand.

• Legend

Id say simplify it abit more

Put the point across that you understand what is meant by NLR in detail but in a way that will not confuse the reader.

• Legend

Reviewing the application.

• Legend

Alright, after reading your rather lengthy application :) I found the part what the admin who rejected it, was referring to.

In respect to clans, KoS rights can be transferred to other clan members, without the use of metagaming of course (for example: attempting to rob another character, failing to do so effectively which results in your death. You inform your clan over teamspeak about the details of your killer, and location of the incident. This is metagaming and is not allowed. You are however, allowed to tell your clan who it is that murdered you, so they can seek revenge).

See the last sentence. Clarify that part in your next attempt and you will be good to go :)

Alright, after reading your rather lengthy application :) I found the part what the admin who rejected it, was referring to.

In respect to clans, KoS rights can be transferred to other clan members, without the use of metagaming of course (for example: attempting to rob another character, failing to do so effectively which results in your death. You inform your clan over teamspeak about the details of your killer, and location of the incident. This is metagaming and is not allowed. You are however, allowed to tell your clan who it is that murdered you, so they can seek revenge).

See the last sentence. Clarify that part in your next attempt and you will be good to go :)

Thank you very much for the help!