Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:28

Hello everyone, today is a different post then i normally post. Usually i post preaches that my character Jack allan preaches. But today im going to reveal my IRL side and a bit of my personal life. First of all, my IRL name is Connor. And to get everyone on the same page here, i chose jack for my In game name is becouse one of my friends who Died in the Military was named Jack. IRL i go to high school, i come home and usually help out with my families Business, we own a farm. We produce Soybeans and Corn. We also Own a various amount of Hogs and Cows. I don't know much about Science, or Math, just enough to get by in high school. One of my main goals in life is to Join the Marines when i graduate high school. Which means i need to do intence training, which recently, i've been lifting alot more weights, which leaves less and less time to use a computer. No, I'm not leaving, but im here to tell you all i wont be on as much. I also recently have started learning a few tunes on gutair, i even played a song at prud before we were all robbed and then i got killed trying to run away. But as you should probobly understand by now, i won't be on as much. So for the next 2 years of my life, I will be training. I will still try to get on daily. (At night) But just not as much. Also if you would like to hear me play a few songs on my gutair, next time i figure out where camp prud is at, i will RP me having a gutair and playing it. Thanks for the Great Times on DayZRP guys, I'll be on soon enough again!

Understand the situation, hope you have much luck with you getting prepared for the army, if you want the easier more sugar coated route I would recommend taking a look into the Air Force, though you will still need to be in shape. Grats/good luck to you.

Cheers,

Micah S.