Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:39

Finally a server that I want to play

Guest acidmoo

Guest acidmoo

Hey there guys sorry for the informal post.

Just wanted to say hi and have been looking through the site for a few days now. I was very excited to learn that you have a DayZ standalone server {perfect} Iv read through all the rules and they seem perfect for my needs. Anyway my name is acidmoo or people call me moo for short.

Im really looking forward in playing the servers {well when you are white listing again}

Hopefully i will make a few friends as being a gamer dad alot of my friends are more console players with there children.

Anyway thanks for reading this, hope to see you on the servers soon. :)

Moo.

Guest acidmoo

Thankyou for the warm welcome. yep im thinking about digging into my pocket and donating. Seems like a brilliant place for people who want more out of DayZ.

Guest Vespah

Congrats on finding this wonderful community :)

Keep updated with the rules (obvs).

And if you need help, PM myself or any member of staff (Preferably the Orange Guys) :)

All and all, have fun! :)

Welcome man,

You do realise though the standalone server doesn't require whitelisting? It's just RPs server but as there's no Admin Tools released it's currently "unpoliced".

However for the mod it's certainly worth donating and get your application in order.

Guest acidmoo

sorry been off for a few days been very busy with work etc. but yes i will donate some money when i finally get paid from ym new job. was thinking would it be a idea to actually password the DayZ standalone server...i found so many people killing on site and no roleplaying was being taken at all xD

• Administrator

Welcome mate, enjoy it here!