Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:51

Potentially returning soon98

Hey guys, not many people will remember me, but I used to play a lot back around august and september, I left the community because most of my friends were banned, but now I've returned.

I came back because I saw the rising popularity, and decided maybe I'd try my luck with DayzRP again, see you all soon!

Those that did know me may have known me as: Rico Wingston, I was in the clan Vox Populi for most of the time that I did play.

edit: I hate this keyboard, ignore the 98.

• Emerald

Welcome back I guess. Not spoken to you for a long time. :3

• Sapphire

I remember you bro! It's Siorre! Just with a different name :D

• Emerald

Welcome back!

You made the thread about quoting with no text...

I then quoted Saint :P:D

Welcome!

Ah that thread was... controversial.

And it was hilarious!

You are right Gijs...if everyone would give Feedback like you, i really would appreciate it.

But it seems, some guys, like Alec, just have an opinion based on things he read about, but he actually never met us.

Personal attacks, stop.

This is my favourite post of yours!

You made the thread about quoting with no text...

I then quoted Saint :P:D

Welcome!

Ah that thread was... controversial.

And it was hilarious!

You are right Gijs...if everyone would give Feedback like you, i really would appreciate it.

But it seems, some guys, like Alec, just have an opinion based on things he read about, but he actually never met us.

Personal attacks, stop.

This is my favourite post of yours!

Oh man I was kinda mad at that time, as a mod had warned me about personal attacks, so any mention of my name and I'd get all pissy at anyone in SDS. I think that was after Sanctuary opened and SDS raided it the same day, fun times.

• Sapphire

Aha! TAF! Yeah remember you! :D

Hey guys, not many people will remember me, but I used to play a lot back around august and september, I left the community because most of my friends were banned, but now I've returned.

I came back because I saw the rising popularity, and decided maybe I'd try my luck with DayzRP again, see you all soon!

Those that did know me may have known me as: Rico Wingston, I was in the clan Vox Populi for most of the time that I did play.

Oh shit! Its Alec! Blackwater PMC days?

Edit: Its youyoyo27

Oh shit! Its Alec! Blackwater PMC days?

Edit: Its youyoyo27

If you count the like one week I was in Blackwater PMC c;

I remember we had a humvee with a load of shit set up and got ganked at a road block... ;-;

Guest Astycc

Hai Alec, remember the VOX days? :D

The best days, Jack, before you left us to be an intern at the Free Medics. ;_;7

Best Intern ever me, I enjoyed the time I spent with you guys, shame they're all gone, RIP :D

Hai Alec, remember the VOX days? :D

The best days, Jack, before you left us to be an intern at the Free Medics. ;_;7

Best Intern ever me, I enjoyed the time I spent with you guys, shame they're all gone, RIP :D

R.I.P: tpfrags, Diced, Xenoak.

I think thats all the guys that got banned that were in VOX, I still talk to them these days, besides Lewis / Xenoak.

Guest Astycc

I think thats all the guys that got banned that were in VOX, I still talk to them these days, besides Lewis / Xenoak.

Tyler banned me from TS :(

Tyler banned me from TS :(

You came to his ts too? I know Sam / Blasius has come in before, aswell as Lewis.

• Legend

Sup?

Be nice this time around :)