Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:23

New community rules out now!

Roland

• El Presidente

For the second time in DayZRP history we have made a major overhaul of our community and game rules.

For the most part they are the same as before, but we have clarified many misunderstandings and merged in things that were only present in the wiki. We have also specifically added regulations about situations and actions which are known to cause trouble and reports. A new design should make things easier to read and find.

Please read through them to make sure you are up to date with the changes, the new rules start taking effect immediately, we will however be lenient in the first few days in verdicts regarding the newly added requirements or additions.

Also, if you find any typos or inconsistencies please report them to an admin.

• Game Master

Finally! YES! :)

• Sapphire

Nice one everyone!

TP = Soon.

• Emerald

They look really nice, can't wait for the Trade Post!

Rules look great! Only thing im confused about is in the ban appeal section it says after 1 appeal if you have new evidence etc contact an admin. I thought that when you are banned you cannot pm anyone? I saw sin write this in an appeal a few days ago and thats why he left the appeal open just in case

• Legend

Rules look great! Only thing im confused about is in the ban appeal section it says after 1 appeal if you have new evidence etc contact an admin. I thought that when you are banned you cannot pm anyone? I saw sin write this in an appeal a few days ago and thats why he left the appeal open just in case

Shit guys, he figured it out. He's seen through our feeble facade.

Seriously though, that's ... a concern. We're looking into it.

• Emerald

Yay for the Trading Post rules. Can't wait untill it's in.

• Sapphire

Awesome new layout. Much easier to understand and it actually looks appealing to read. Great work :D

So is the TP in now or is that coming later?

Shit guys, he figured it out. He's seen through our feeble facade.

Seriously though, that's ... a concern. We're looking into it.

heheheheheheh

Let's hope we get some nice, strict rulekeeping to go along with the new rules. Cull the herd! Let their banned blood fill the fields and sew our seeds of happiness from their grief and misfortune.

In all seriousness though...I'm liking that TP bit. Going to have to start hunting and fishing more to supply it.

• Sapphire

Ugh, But people will just go to TP instead of settlements... And TP just sounds stupid for RP. People should be allowed to attack a settlement any time they please. And of course people will attack and raid a place where a FACTION with lots of recourses are. TP will never make sense to me.