Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:23

The Death of A Madman[On-Going][Day Three-Hundred Twenty-Five Out]

Siorre

• Sapphire

Day One

I looked at my skin, it had turned into a color that is not my own. It is getting paler and sicker looking. "What the hell is happening to me?" As I looked around and saw the dead walking around. I then screamed like the dead. They all ran towards me and started clawing at me. Like I was just food for them. When they were done. My eyes had been gouged out and my body was scarred. Then someone came to me. He looked like someone I used to know. "No... It's you." I said as she came closer. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME... YOU... YOU MONSTER." The fear coursed through my veins. I felt like everything I had done would of been forgotten. I smiled evilly as I said, "Do it you bitch." She smiled and said, "With pleasure." The bullet went through my head as thought of my last breath.

I woke up in the middle of the forest breathing heavily. "It was just a dream." I said gasping for breath. I touched my eyes to make sure they were still there. "Thank God." I got up and walked to my tent. I picked up my weapons, hugging both of them and then put on my backpack. I set off to Prud where I could hopefully find someone who could stop these dreams. On my way there, I kept talking to myself. Slowly going insane as my mind kept going back from BloodBane and Siorre. "I AM SIORRE. FUCK YOU MASTER." I bashed my head against a tree and fell to the ground.

• Sapphire

Day Two

As I stumbled back to my camp, I saw a sign post. I walked over to it with curiosity, hoping to see what it was. I grabbed it and ripped it off of it's post. It showed that the 501st were recruiting. Maybe I can redeem myself... I could also see Lucas again. God, how do I miss him. He was there when I proposed too.... To Kallie. That was then I started having flashbacks. The pain of seeing her hurt by me. Her stabbing me and cutting herself. I fell to my knees, I was too weak to get back up. Then it went to me shooting her in the stomach when she was pregnant. "WHY WOULD I DO THIS!?" I screamed. I could hear infected coming towards me. Their screams, their agony. They crept up on me like I was the prey, and they were the hunters...

One of them bit my arm. It hurt, but I didn't care. I shoved him off. My suit would protect me. I finally got over the flashback and got up and ran back to my camp. As I sat there, my memories kept flashing. The screaming and pain I went through when some group I don't remember skinned off my face. I rocked back and forth as I experienced it in my mind. Then there was the scientist. The man in the yellow hazmat suit. he took me into his lab and said I could save the world from this infection. Instead I was almost food for some... Cannibals. These experiences rushed through my mind until i fainted...

I woke up to men staring at me with their weapons lowered. I looked around and saw an old friend. "Hey there Siorre." She said with her beatuiful voice. I looked up at her with a spark in my. "Lauren!?" I said trying to get up. They held me down against my will. She shook her head and moved her fingers across my gas mask. "Hmmm, seems you hide your face now. Why would you hide it from me, dear?" She said as she smiled seductively. I looked at her and sighed, "No reason, You know I only used to wear a mask when we were in the squad." Lauren shrugged and said. "I miss that beautiful face of yours." She waved her hand towards me and her men grabbed me by the shoulder. "GET OFF OF ME." I struggled and struggled but they kept their grip. I was thrown into a SUV tied and bound. Wondering what was going to happen next.

• Sapphire

Day Three

We road past Gorka... It used to be such a beautiful place; now it is just some hell hole like the rest of this forsaken country. I looked around and saw the men just sitting there... Relaxing. I was bound in my seat and could only squirm. "Why are yout doing this to me Lauren? I know we had that... interactions years ago." Lauren just sighed and looked at me with hurt. "I loved you Gregory, I still do, but you broke my heart into a million pieces. I am sorry, but what I am about to do to you will not be me. It will be the part of me that hates you." She looked back on the road and we didn't talk till we got to a part of the woods.

I was punched in the face by one of her men. I coughed up blood as I was beaten. Let me take control Siorre. Please? "Not now BloodBane." I muttered. Laura looked at me in anger. "BloodBane isn't real you idiot! You always talked about him when you left me for that group APU. You come back to me and stab me and say you are BloodBane! You aren't!" She slapped me across the face. Her finger nails clawed into my face. I tried to hold back the pain. I looked at my gas mask and was hoping it would float and go back on my face. My scarred face... My face which was skinned off by that evil scientist... "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP THE SHIT IN THE PAST LAUREN. YOU NEVER DID. EVEN IN ACADEMY. YOU HAD TO REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE THING. THAT'S WHY I STOPPED LOVING YOU." We both stood their looking at each other in silence. A tear fell from her eye as she started to break down crying. The men continued to beat me yelling at me saying, "How dare you hurt Miss Lauren!" Then a gun shot rang out in the distance.

The first man fell with a gunshot in his head. Then another fell. Then all of them dropped. Leaving Lauren on the ground in shock. All five of her men dead before her eyes. "What the fu-" She was cut off by a familiar voice that I knew. "I suggest you don't move miss or you will be shot." Lucas smiled as he saw my face. "Damn dude, you are ugly." I smiled as he said that. "Been through worse my friend." Lucas untied me and I grabbed supplies off the men. I grabbed a standard AK rifle and gripped it. It had been cleaned and worked on. "This will come in handy." I said as I patted Lucas on the back. Lucas looked at Lauren and then back at me. "what are we gonna do with her?" I looked at her. "Leaver her for now. She'll be back." I grabbed my gas mask and placed on my face. Lucas and I walked away as Lauren cried over her dead comrades cursing at us.

Lucas started a fire in a forest near Prud lake and talked to me about all the shit he's been through. "501st is looking for survivors to join their ranks, you want to become part of the family?" I looked at him with happiness. If only Lucas would've seen the spark in my eyes. "Of course my friend. You are in it and you are like a brother to me." Lucas smiled and we exchanged a high-five. "Now that's the fucking spirit. I will talk to the commander tomorrow. I'll be your higher up private." I laughed and told him to shove it. We talked for a few hours as the sunset. We watched as a zombie horde passed through the field and saw they were chasing a few survivors. We shrugged and exchanged our stories for hours.

• Emerald

Nice. Keep em coming

• Sapphire

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST

I stared down at my old badge. The insignia of the Major symbol. I miss my team... I thought as played with it. A tear rolled down my cheek behind my gas mask. "501st is gone. They tried to kill each other. i have no Idea if Lucas is alive or not. I wronged a close friend of mine. I am sorry Matt... For all the shit I caused..." I grabbed my radio and tuned to the channel he usually listened to. "bzzt... Matt... If you can he- Bzzt. me, I want to say i am sorry for all the shit I did to you. I love you like a brother. But I know you hate me now..." I turned off my radio and looked around the forest. I thought of my squad... We were a group of the most highly trained assassins and infiltrators. We were a secret for the UN though. They didn't want the public to know that they sent people to kill corrupt individuals.

I stared at the M9 in my hand. I swept through my memories. I had always been a monster who loved to kill... I stared at it long and hard as my thoughts swept from the demons saying, "KILL YOURSELF." and the Angels yelling, "YOU CAN SAVE THE WORLD." I put the gun to my head. But I heard a familiar voice that made me feel safe. "Hey there Major." He said in his strong British accent. I looked at him and saw the man who I always kept close to me. "Devin?" I said in my distorted voice. "Woah there Major, Didn't know you were a robot now." I laughed at the joke. I slowly looked him up and down. "It's good to see you Captain Williams... I missed you a lot. I thought I lost you." Devin laughed and said in a calm voice, "You know what they say about the Sector... We may be in the shadows, but once you find us... We kill. That's why the UN chose us... For our love to kill." Siorre chuckled at the thought. He changed his mind about everything, He wasn't a monster. He was a machine designed for this. "So, where's the rest of our squad?" I asked with a cold-hearted tone. Devin shrugged and said, "There are some around, I was in radio contact with them the other day. Four of our infiltrators are dead. One assassin is dead. Lauren said she found you." Siorre stared coldly at Devin. "She almost killed me."

Devin looked shocked by the news, then calmed and laughed. "Well, you did tell her that you never loved her." I just stared and said calmly, "I guess you are right. But what are you doing here? I thought you were dead." That's when Devin smiled. The first real smile I had seen him with. It looked like he was relieved to say this. "You've been reinstated, Sir. Welcome back Major Siorre Wiltshire. It will be good to serve under you again." Devin gave me a hug and a new patch. The word Major on it with the insignia of our rejected design in the UN. I smiled and I was glad that I will actually have a reason to bring back the espionage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

Day Two hundred

Siorre smiled as he looked at his bloodied hands. The woman he had captured finally spilled the beans on his target. "Thank you for your services madam... But I don't need you anymore." He took out his pistol and shot the tortured woman in the head. He walked away with a grin under his gas mask. "From what I have heard is that Sophia is dead." Siorre said to himself outloud. "I wonder if that is true." Siorre walked over to a small pond and stared at his bloodied black suit. Red and Black fit him well. He smiled as he carved another kill into his helmet. "I am glad CRA told me to do this with kills. Much more fun" Siorre smiled as he carved the line into his helmet. Racking up around thrity kills. He grabbed his helmet and put it back on. Time to find Watchers now. He didn't know who to trust. All the people he trusted betrayed him. He grabbed sat down on his bench and stared at prud. He saw people there. Some he knew, some he didn't. He stared down at his bloodied hands and looked back up. A little girl was looking at him. Siorre smiled lightly and reached for her. She backed away slowly. He could see the fear in her eyes. He said, "I won't hurt you." He reached again and his hand went straight through her. He shook his head... There was no one there. Siorre went back down to looking at his bloodied hands.

A few days went by, nothing really happened. Siorre looked through his binoculars from his camp and stared down at prud again. He saw Pat. He smiled and remembered the wedding he forgot to go to. "Shit... I hope Pat will forgive me." Siorre walked down and greeted Pat in a friendly manner. "I miss you Pat. It's been awhile." Pat smiled and said, "Yea man, It has. How you been." Siorre shrugged, "Could be better." Pat nodded. A voice rang through Siorre's head. The voice of a enemy that he knew that betrayed him. He turned around... "Staggs..." Siorre put finger on the trigger, ready for an attack. Staggs stared at Siorre. "Why howdy there Siorre." Siorre pretended to not know him. "Who are you sir, and how do you know my name." Staggs smiled as he bombarded Siorre with questions. Siorre got tired of them and went back to talking to pat. A bi-plane flew over Prud for a second time. Pat got a bad feeling and asked Siorre to come with him. Siorre nodded and they sprinted away from Prud. As they turned their heads, paratroopers dropped from the sky and landed at Prud. Afterwards, there were gunshots. "Damn Pat, you know when to leave." Pat smiled as he turned his head to look at his way ahead. Siorre and Pat said goodbye after a time of catching up. "Good luck out there bud. Hopefully we see each other soon." Pat said. Siorre walked away hoping he could keep that promise.

Siorre sat down in a deer stand by Stary Sobor and started playing with a knife. He looked up and saw the same girl. Now bloodied and her head crooked. "Come Siorre, Come with me." Siorre started walking for miles. He was in a trance. The girl turned around and smiled evily. She took him to a grave. He looked at the name. He took off his gas mask and started to break down. "No... She can't be dead. NO." He slammed his fist on the ground in rage. "What's wrong Siorre? She died because of you." Siorre looked up at the girls crooked head and smile. He was boiling with rage. he punched straight through her. She faded as her voice inside is head as she faded laughing. He fell over, fainting from the adrenaline...

5.jpg

• Sapphire

whoooooooooooo.....so...who the heck is the littul gurl :P

This is interesting. i wanna meet Siorre with my sicko character :P

you'll find out who she is when you see siorre again hun ;) Siorre has changed drastically. His mind is gone. He is only a shell now. He feels betrayed by everyone. He feels nothing. He has lost total control and will let people do whatever they want to him now.

• Sapphire

if you were online anymore i would demand a instant date but you know...ur not xD

Suddenly Siorre Becomes the most active player...

• Sapphire

XDXDXDXD yeeea xD We worship the church of Bloodbane. xD

steve-carrell-office.gif

• Sapphire

Day Two-Hundred And Twenty-Five

Siorre stared out into the darkness thinking to himself about all of his past wrongs. The little ghost girl was playing chasing imaginary deer in Siorre's head. Siorre thought of what he did to Kallie, on how he hurt Alice... He looked back on when he was a Free Medic. When he wasn't evil. When all he knew was to help out. But then he changed... He became the shell he is. The killing machine that people used so they didn't have to do the dirty work. They let Siorre torture people, kill them... Then there was BloodBane. He helped Siorre, but soon turned his back and became evil like Siorre was. Siorre was in deep thought... but then a gunshot sounded in the distance.

Siorre stood up and looked down the hill. He saw people killing off a horde. They looked to be losing. Siorre stared at the chaos. The bodies falling as a gun shot rang out. "Siorre... They're scaring me..." The little girl said, hiding behind Siorre. "Kill them." Her voice sounded soothing in his head. Like an echo that purged him. He took out his AK and aimed at the group. There were four of them, in a square like formation. He set the gun to automatic fire and bombarded the group with devastation. Three fell. The other man was shocked and and fell over. The horde ate him alive... The little girl sang a lullaby as she watched the destruction. Siorre looked down at her and saw her face. It was evil, bloodied, with teeth as sharp as a sharks. She then faded and the lullaby ended. He looked away and saw the horde feasting. He smiled under his mask and walked back to his camp.

A Dream

Siorre woke up in a dream. The land was black. Dark as the night. He started to walk, uncontrolably as he reached the end of the darkness. The light was blinding. Siorre tried to jerk his head back, but couldn't. He was stuck staring at the light. Then, a figure came from the light. The blinding died down and all there was was a dim light now covering the figures face. It had the figure of a female. Siorre tried to touch it's face, but the it's finegers took his arms and put them down gently. Her soft hands gently rubbing on Siorre's arm. He looked and saw who it was...

Then he woke up.

• Sapphire

Lovely Siorre, Now kill him off :D huhuhuhuhuh

beavis-butthead-o.gif

Good Read :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

Day Three-Hundred Twenty-Five

Siorre screamed as he was strapped down into a chair. "FUCK YOUU". He screamed as the doctors held him down. The man with a ChernaRussian Accent finally said, "Don't worry Siorre. it will be all over soon." Siorre screamed as the doctors stuck syringes into his biceps. He tried to get out of the straps, but they wouldn't let him be free of this torture. The fluids were injected and he felt himself succumbing to the doses. He looked at the doctor through his gas mask and just stared at him before he fell unconscious.

He woke up to the summer sun washing over his arms. "What the fuck happened?" He looks at his biceps and saw the pricks from the needles. "So it wasn't a dream..." He shook his head and there was little Mary. "What are you doing out right now?" He asked and she looked over and smiled with her bloody teeth. "Just playing with the birds daddy." He shrugged and got up. What did they do to me... He stared down and a pain shot through his head. He screamed as flashbacks of the people he betrayed... Kallie, Alice... Everyone. "FORGIVE ME." He screamed. Little Mary laughed in his head. "Why God... Why would you turn me into this monster..." Siorre tried to shake the flashbacks but they wouldn't leave his head.

He stumbled towards a hospital to get painkillers but the flashbacks kept flashing through his head. He checked his map to try and find his location but then a face came out of the map. It was Dmitri Chernov's head... Siorre screamed again as his hallucinations got worse and worse. Making him feel like he could only die to stop them. Siorre started to laugh histerically yelling and screaming, "I'll kill everyone!!! HAHAHAHA. NO ONE CAN STOP ME." He turned around and saw that dark figure again. "You..." Siorre stumbled over, still having the flashbacks... Finding Kallie's dead sister. Alice and him drinking moonshine. Then all of a sudden, Alice's face melted after drinking the moonshine. Siorre fell back and screamed. The dark figure past through him like a ghost and disappeared. He screamed until there was nothing left in him...