Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:44

Anonymous call to arms! Zeleno Crips

Guest Anon

• Sapphire

Doesn't sound very promising.

• Sapphire

hahahha lame.. bring it on

I normally wouldn't agree with a bandit....

-snip-

I suggest not making such enemies on your first day of registration.

I didn't watched the video yet because I don't want to hear that google guy again. It's him again? Why don't you record with your own voice? We've a lot of childrens and girls playing with different voice tones and stuff...

And, if you're new to the server how can you know so much about ZC girls?

• Legend

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your IRC channel.

Why are people assuming that this is a new registration? It's probably someone with alot of playtime on the server who got fed up. Having two forum accounts can't be that difficult to achieve?

Also, the person seems to have acquired some kind of machine for voiceifying text. I am also intrigued.

You sure that's how it turned out, Walshy? Z.C. usually don't get robbed, but rob. And I just saw you with no gear like an hour or two ago :>

Yes I am sure this is how it turned out the reason I had no kit was due to a fire fire that went bad....my fault but it was not with Anon so wind it in

No wasn't me wish it was. Followed you from the ATV to chopper to fire station. I was actually waiting for you to show your face since you fled a hold up. Would of shot you while you were at chopper but.... well your pretty fast on reporting BS so figured ill just keep following. When I seen you go behind the fire station I posted up to snipe. Never had a shot. Was super pleased when you held up a fellow Anon. Sad I didn't get to shoot you. Don't worry tho we are no where near done playing.