Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:58

hello all

Guest Rab

hey all am rab hows everyone doing, iv been watching a few videos of dayzrp and I love the look of it and look forward to getting on the whitelist and joining you all with my good Scottish banter :)

• Sapphire

Welcome man!

• Legend

Scottish? Let us call up Firematt! I been wanting to hear 2 scotts have a chat for a while now..

Welcome to the community man.. Im a friendly stagg who likes giving random entries and offering help... If need help.. Pm me... Me no staff but... Staggs smart...ish... At times.

Do not get banned!

Scottish? Let us call up Firematt! I been wanting to hear 2 scotts have a chat for a while now..

Welcome to the community man.. Im a friendly stagg who likes giving random entries and offering help... If need help.. Pm me... Me no staff but... Staggs smart...ish... At times.

Do not get banned!

thanks stags I look forward to playing but just seen whitelise is closed for non donations I need to wait till Monday before I can donate an play, I will be in touch when I get accepted an join you on you're server if that's cool

Hi mush

• Legend

Donating does not ensure you a spot it just bumps you up in the list.. Remember to a well detailed application so get started today and read around the guides. The forums are a really great part of this community and are very handy if you want to learn anything and have some great stories.

And if you do get accepted.. Sure man.. Il give you a guide just dont be a bandit or shit shall happen.