Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:18

"Cya later"

Guest Shadow

Guest Shadow

Hello friends.

To be quite honest with you all I'm not sure how necessary this post is. Nevertheless I think I should make it, I have many friends in this community and I think this is the best way to let you all know the decisions I've made.

I am taking a break from RP. I don't know how long for. I think the best thing for me is to do my own thing but if I feel like it I'll hop in the servers and see what's happening. But I don't know when I will go to this stage, right now I'm just trying to steer clear of RP for a bit.

So I guess this is kind of a "cya later" post. I'm not leaving for good, yet I'm definitely not going to be around like I usually am. Some of you may ask why?

Well they're is a lot of reasons for my sudden absence. The big overall thing is that I have simply lost motivation. Role playing takes effort, everyone knows this, this is what makes our community so great. Everyone puts in an effort.

But lately I've simply lost any motivation to go RP, meet new people and especially get involved in clan politics. Lately I'm caught up in the wrong side of RP. Little bickering, OOC hate, lazy RP, disputes. These things have been slammed into my face for a few weeks now. Every time I log on.

Frankly I'm just over it.

If I'm not enjoying playing a game then why should I play it?

Its now such an effort to get into the public TS. Let alone get in game. I don't want to deal with the stupid stuff that I am now.

For now I am hoping to play a bit of DayZ Epoch. Which is quite funny as I was one of the strongest keyboard warriors when Epoch was brought to this community. I still hold the same beliefs that it was not meant for RP, but it is still great fun. Maybe you guys will see more on you tube, I am setting up shop in the same server DevilDogGamer plays on. Hopefully my bandit arseholeness gets me famous :P

Anyway back on track.

I would like to do one of those annoying lists that many people make when they are leaving this community. I am going to be as honest as possible. If you do not like it then there is nothing that I can do. I consider this post to be my last one for a very long time and I would hope this post shows myself and not some do-gooder that is trying to please everyone. So here is my list of people/groups I have a statement for:

Khoul [K.R.F] - While I take my leave now I wish to send you the best luck the world can offer. As I write this we are still not an official clan but Lord knows you deserve to be one. The potential this clan has for RP is seriously underestimated and to anyone who doesn't know this group well. I urge you to make the effort to RP with them, with their reformation and new leader I know they will be grander then ever!

The Watchers [TWS] - Your group was the first one I ever met in RP. Back when I had no idea about anything. You people taught me a lot about how to RP, as well as lead a clan. Papa in particular always had my admiration, leading a clan that is so big for so long is not an easy task. Only other leaders will understand this, you forever have my respect old friend, you earned it. I do have problems with TWS, I have always made that obvious. I have talked to several of you about it, if you like I can PM some of you to explain these but I don't want to drag this post out for too long.

Despite us having issues I still owe a lot of my RP skills to you people. You as a group will always have my respect.

S.D.S - We never met to meet properly. I know you guys saved my life a few days ago. I think that was a massive thing that earned my respect. The first successful Good Samaritan situation that I was involved in. I don't know how I wasn't hit in the fire fight, it seemed like you guys knew where you were aiming. That's for sure.

You as a clan are receiving a lot of heat right now. Personally I think it's completely unnecessary. Every bandit clan receives this hate, people get robbed and lose personal items. Then they try to make others feel the same hate they do.

Although some of the hate is valid. It should never have escalated to what its at now, I hope you as a group push through it and survive. This community needs a group that is truly bandit.

You have my respect boys.

Royal Reds [RR] - I have a very strong opinion of this clan. You are all basically ex-Outsiders. I honestly couldn't believe how quickly you guys made a clan after OS disbanded. I know there was a lot of OOC dislike for myself and my leadership. But uh, shit happens. Doesn't matter how hard a leader tries, they simply cant please everyone. Hopefully your group goes into the right direction.

New people to DayZRP - Hopefully some of you read this post. I don't doubt most of you wont but I think this is worth mentioning. You are all new, and you all know nothing.

Embrace this.

It doesn't matter how much general "RP" experience you have. This community is unique, it has made its own path from other RP communities. It will take you all weeks if not months to fully understand it. I guess the main thing I want to say is; Don't be afraid of knowing nothing. If you don't know something don't try and lie your way into experience. Actually experience things before you make a judgement about them. Keep learning, and always know EVERYONE in this community has been where you are right now. They are not any better then you, but they have more experience. So observe them and try to learn from them.

The Staff Team - I don't need to say how important all of you are, you should already know this. Everyone says it, even if they despise some decisions made everyone in this community knows you are the backbone of this community. I guess the main thing I want to say to you guys is; You're appreciated <3

NEW WORLD ORDER -

My dear friends. You were almost definitely the only clan in this entire community that I could trust. Let alone relate to. Our similar goals brought us together in ways very few clans get to experience. We held a very high respect for each other. This I know.

I was even surprised that before I would make a decision for OS I would think about how it would affect our relationship with you guys. Even though we did not fight each others separate enemies. You were one of the few clans that understood and respected our attitude towards this. It is such a disappointment that our settlement was never put into the server. My boys had so many ideas for RP events let alone my own! I think both of our clans died premature deaths. We both had the potential for so much more, yet in the end IRL things must come first and as every group OOC internal issues arise. Sometimes things like this just cant be stopped. Perhaps in the future when I can fully commit myself back to RP we can finally follow through with the idea that we both shared for our clans ;)

Until then,

May Allah grant all of you his greatest Blessings,

RIP NWO.

You will be sorely missed by myself as well as this entire community

<3

The Outsiders [OS] -

Boys. There is not enough pages for me to write on to explain the disappointment for this clan. Don't get me wrong, I entirely blame myself. But far out we had potential. We really could have lasted ya know. We were a brotherhood, all good friends and I always appreciated how welcoming you were to new brothers to the clan. Unfortunately we disbanded long before we achieved our true potential. Again this is my own fault, no one else's.

Even though the majority of us are in new clans and have new life's IC and OOC. We will always be a brotherhood, even if we hate each other. We all experienced a lot together and we all grew together.

I was honoured to lead you all, even with the many mistakes we made. I don't know if we ever earned the respect of the server population. But I know for sure we all earned each others, as well as respect for ourselves. We recognised our strengths and weaknesses. We faced them head on, I will always respect each and every one of you for that.

You all will always be my brothers.

I wish the grandest Peace and Blessings upon you all, and may you all lead grand and prosperous lives.

But for now I must say goodbye to you all.

And of course as usual,

LONG LIVE THE OUTSIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

There is a lot more messages I have for individuals, I will hopefully PM you all about them. If I don't PM you then its because I think you already know how I feel about you.

I could go on with a massive post but right now I think I have become a mass murderer by boring so many of you all to death. If you have read this far then thank you.

I think I will either make a new post, or keep my old one of a journal entry. I'm not sure about this. But keep an eye out if your interested! It will be of Amirs journey into "The Epoch". Here is his story so far It is ALOT of writing. Sorry about that but its just my style.

Like I said earlier I am taking a break, a very long break. But I will still be floating around, every now and then I will hop in RP and run around as a civ so if you wish to contact me about anything then please just PM me. I will check my messages randomly so I wont be completely gone.

Until then.

Cya all later.

And Peace and Blessings be upon you all!

<3

Guest Shadow

-snip-

Salvador you little punk!

Haha I always admired you for that incident. Its exactly what I would have done. There was no OOC hate from myself towards you specifically but I did and still do have some distain for the clan you were in.

I'm still waiting to see your little commie idea pop up (hopefully it hasn't and im just being blind). Don't get me wrong IC I wanted to crucify you. But in the end it was all good fun, its just not fun anymore.

And I wont be posting on reports that's for sure. I prefer to not get ridiculous warning points. But I will definitely be checking stuff out so I wont be gone completely.

Just think of me as a shadow ;)

Take care old friend.

o7

• Legend

Shine on you crazy diamond.. Even though we did not see eye to eye how clans should be run and how they should work. They where interesting discussions. Hope to see you back soon and don't we a stranger

o7

Guest Shadow

Much respect from the SDS :)

We know our aim is the best on the server ;)

In all seriousness I think you guys would be most PVP effective clan on the server.

HATEZ GoN HT3

Much respect from the SDS :)

We know our aim is the best on the server ;)

In all seriousness I think you guys would be most PVP effective clan on the server.

HATEZ GoN HT3

I was hiding at Prud listening to the conversations about us as the main group just left. The survivors there thought it would be wise to form a "Group against the sds" I revel myself and get robbed, I give them the chance to leave me and live....

They took wrong, they all died. I got my stuff back :D

• Sapphire

o7 lad

Thank you, you have always had my respect as well. I felt that you played the game with passion and your RP was always top notch. Many people man not know you but you did have a positive impact on the community.

As far as the watchers go I don't understand your dislike for my group. I suppose you have your reasons and that is fine, just wish you would have spoken to me about it if there were problems so I could of done something about it. I am still curious and if possible I would like to talk about this through PM. At the end of the day though I don't take it personal nor will this effect our friendship in any way.

I would normally say goodbye and throw up the o7 , however we both know you will be back :) . As Sin always says " one simply does not leave Dayzrp. Perhaps maybe a break is in order though.

Take care my friend and see you soon.

• Sapphire

Il keep this simple im not one for sad sappy stories.

For the short amount of time that you have been here you made a massive impact almost instantly and you established a very good reputation for yourself within a few weeks of you joining.

Your RP was excellent and your forum stories even better.

o7

You will be missed

I am sorry to see you go man.

You led me while i was in the Outsiders, you did a grand job at it man don't ever doubt that.

The Outsiders were the clan i had some of my best moments on i have tons of respect for you and all the other Outsiders. The reason we made a clan so early after the Outsiders disbanded is because Boris and I don't enjoy playing as lone wolves so we just made a clan with the ex-OS i'm sorry if it made you think that we didn't care for the Outsiders because we did, we were genuinely sad when you disbanded the Outsiders without talking to us first.

I will miss you man, i wish you good luck in everything you do after this.

LONG LIVE THE OUTSIDERS!!!

36c83c7fffd0827890c187ded6575e41.png

Amir your one of the first people I met and enjoyed every second with you. I remember when you and mick made the outsiders and I am really glad that was the first clan to join. I'm gonna miss you Amir and the times we spent playing or even talking jibberish on TS.

And as you said

LONG LIVE THE OUTSIDERS!!

Gonna miss you Amir <3

Guest Shadow

I do not mean to bump this thread to get any more comments or anything like that.

BUT

I screwed up with my original post. The segment about NWO was not added in for some reason, as they were very dear friends of mine I thought I would just mention that I have just added it in.

As this will essentially bump the thread regardless, I would just like to say you are ALL so kind, I really did not expect these kinds of comments. To be honest I didn't expect any comments at all other then the usual "yeah who are you? lol bye". (You guys get what I mean)

Again thank you all for being so compassionate, its definitely helped to restore my faith in this community just a little bit. Like I said originally I wont be completely gone, I just cant dedicate myself to RPing and as the wise Rampage set.

A break is in order!

Take care dear friends!

Peace and Blessings upon you all.

<3

Oh my brother from another Clan...

First off talking for NWO as second in command I certainly know that we had the upmost respect for OS but beyond that you yourself. As you did we often picked our actions with you in mind and we knew if we need to discuss anything or needed your support you as a clan was always there. Plus even when you found our Heli's you never stole them haha. You were easily our strongest ally who changed the community for us especially in game.

Now secondly me personally to you my brother, we communicated a lot through messages discussing our clans, the moulding of RP and what we agreed or disagreed on. It was always nice to know you'd welcome my PM's and put conscious effort in your reply.

We will however keep our bond and carry on our gaming ventures together. I agree in the future when you come back we will start something exciting together.

Much love brother.

S.D.S - We never met to meet properly. I know you guys saved my life a few days ago. I think that was a massive thing that earned my respect. The first successful Good Samaritan situation that I was involved in. I don't know how I wasn't hit in the fire fight, it seemed like you guys knew where you were aiming. That's for sure.

You as a clan are receiving a lot of heat right now. Personally I think it's completely unnecessary. Every bandit clan receives this hate, people get robbed and lose personal items. Then they try to make others feel the same hate they do.

Although some of the hate is valid. It should never have escalated to what its at now, I hope you as a group push through it and survive. This community needs a group that is truly bandit.

You have my respect boys.

Thank you Amir, we really appreciate it! And don't worry about the heat, people will always get upset but we get good constructive feedback from both staff and some more mature players and none of us have ever spoken about a disband or something similar and as long sds enjoy to play together which we really do and always have since we started, we will stay "strong" :)

Have a good one, see you later.