Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:08

More Ghillies

Should there be more Ghillie Skins?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, as we all know there is only 1 type of ghillie suit skin in the mod and is just regular woodland. I want to suggest that I want to see more ghillie suit skins added to the game and not just one type of ghillie suit spawning and to have a variety. Now obviously we don't need all the suits in the pack but just the ones to match the Chernarus environment.

numbers_01_to_30_11657.jpg

Link to the Ghillie skin pack: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11424

The only ones I would like to see is more woodland skins which is in the pack not the others.

• Emerald

Maybe at least the forest camos just for a bit of variation?

• Emerald

not too sure this is needed. Pretty much all of the map is areas in which you would use woodland camo. The other ghillie suits would just stick out, and defeat the purpose of wearing them. Not too many people wear them anyways, so not really a need for variation. Just my opinion.

• Emerald

Maybe the middle row but most of them just seem out of place and would make you stick out more than blend in.

• MVP

Half ghillie all the way!

• Emerald

Add a more suitable ghille colour for Chernarus.

+1

• MVP

They are really nice but the simple fact is not many people wear ghillies and it would take up room for something rarely used.

Adding the half-ghillie which si in the game already might happen though i guess

I guess 7-12 would work but im not sure on 17-20. But to be honest its probably not worth the effort as they aren't incredibly different from each other and like other people said there is really only one useful type of ghille as the terrain doesn't variate that much

• Sapphire

They are really nice but the simple fact is not many people wear ghillies and it would take up room for something rarely used.

Adding the half-ghillie which si in the game already might happen though i guess

Yeah i would love to see the half ghillie in game i was actually pretty shocked to find out that is wasnt to be honest

I like this idea, the current ghillie is too light for certain areas (dark forests) and stick out.

From an RP standpoint you'd at least expect them to fit the local surroundings.

Snow ghillies and desert ghillies would make sense too (with chernarus being located between Takistan and Russia)

• Sapphire

I like the idea but not all of them, a white ghillie would be suicide

• Emerald

I like the idea but not all of them, a white ghillie would be suicide

b-b-b-but... what about those of us who want to RP being a Yeti? :(

• Sapphire

I think a lot of people say yes because I mean come on, who doesn't like to wear a ghillie. But at the end of the day, you have to think of the RP and ask yourself, do you really want to see everyone running around in a ghillie suit?

-1 from :D

• Emerald

I would like to see more ghillies because variation is good