Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:08

Goodbye people of dayzrp

Guest spellmaster

Guest spellmaster

Because it wouldn't let me post in the farewell place i will post here.

I'm saying farewell because the admins and gamemasters think i'm lieing i don't fucking lie so any one that wants to talk you can add me on steam. i'm at 67% warning wow.

Steam: Spellamster

• Sapphire

Attitude like that will get you nowhere.

Guest magw33d

Sad to see you leaving.

If you played safe you could stay here for the long haul, it's a shame you've had to come to this conclusion.

Farewell, over and out.

• Emerald

Trust me the staff ALWAYS go over every last detail on all reports, appeals and all. Im ex staff, although I wasn't one of the staff who did reports, I know for a fact the excellent GM's and admins try to be as fair as possible.

• Emerald

[video=youtube]

Reminded me of this.

• Sapphire

Pretty much what Mush said.

• MVP

Bye!

vexy_animated_gif_1_by_newportmuse-d73v3ho.gif

See you soon!

• Emerald

Hunter your points wear off in 30 days. If you think you are innocent make an appeal. There could be plenty of reasons to justify yourself.

• Legend

p8du4.jpg

... and yeah, the points expire in 30 days, and if we thought "once a liar, always a liar", we'd just permaban you. Bans are short, points are for recordkeeping, so we can remember who the real troublemakers are, and all punishments are intended as instructional. Learn from your mistakes and grow.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Everybody gets points. Except Terra

• Sapphire

I don't comment very often these days, but seriously?

You're leaving because you got caught lying in a report (demonstrated in video) and are angry about being punished. It's not the end of the world. Plenty of people get warning points.

However, if you're unable to take your lumps and roll with it, perhaps you should leave.

• MVP

Actions have consequences. If you lied you got found out, if you didn't lie its tough luck. (you could always make a ban appeal)

I wouldn't burn your bridges, not a good idea to post when you're pissed off. Take a break from DayZRP and come back when you have cooled off. I haven't met you in game but it does look a little immature to be throwing your toys out of the cot. The points expire in 30 days so come back then if you are bothered about getting any more points.

Think about it, you see threads all the time about people telling this community to piss off then after thinking about it writing a ban appeal and begging to be allowed to return.

Cool off and come back clear headed!

I feel that the way you are handling this is definitely not the mature way to take this. You lied, accept it, the admins/GMs work vey hard to do fair reports on both parties, like the staff said ^ if it was as you said and they catigorized you based on one lie they would just ban you. I also thing the community would be very small. I myself have only gotten one successful report against me (correct me if I am wrong), if you get banned take that time to learn the rules, as you obviously didn't follow them for getting banned.

Cheers

Micah S.