Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 31 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Toxiq

Over Taking during the Whitelist applications

I think this is wrong since the applications at points can take a long time to be checked I applied and waited 3 days because of people over taking me to be denied on one small factor now I have applied again and I was 2nd but now I'm 16th and I'm still going up!

Just think it should be first come first serve I know if people donate they can bypass this but I think its only fair.

There are good reasons to why its like that. The system works at the moment, so you know, don't try fix something which aint broke

edit - sorry for caps :)

Sadly, that's the way it is. Generally, people that donate want to play more, are therefore more serious about playing and are more committed to the server.

Donators have to receive some perks and this is one of them.

Be patient buddy!

Its not just about people who donate, you also start higher up the list if you write a lot and therefore write a more detailed application. Those who write more should be rewarded.

Also if you donate, yes you get seen quicker BUT it doesn't mean you will get accepted.

You have waited 3 days, no offence but I waited over a week. Some people waited several weeks to have their application seen.

The admins work very hard to get through as many applications as possible but unfortunately you are caught in the 'Frankie wave' which means LOTS of applications are being sent in. All these application have to reviewed correctly to let the right people into the DayZRP experience. It is an automatic system that sorts the whitelist out and it has worked well so far.

I do understand your frustration but believe me when I say it is worth the wait. 3 days is no time, get yourself on the forums to pass the time. Your application will be seen but have patience.

Well, if they are ahead of you they made a more detailled Application are are served before you because they simply tried to be a better asset to the communtiy by proving they really wnat to be here.

Simple as it is. don't take offense, youre still pretty far up . just wait.

there where people waitin 3 weeks or more to get accepted.

Well, if they are ahead of you they made a more detailled Application are are served before you because they simply tried to be a better asset to the communtiy by proving they really wnat to be here.

Simple as it is. don't take offense, youre still pretty far up . just wait.

That is quite an assumption. Just because someone writes less, doesn't mean they want to be here any less than someone who writes more. Neither does it mean they will be less of an 'asset'. I would much rather read an application that was succinct and to the point rather than long, repetitive and arduous. Succinct writing is a skill, not a failing.

Having said that, the current system identifies certain things about applications and puts them in an order based of these. As far as I am aware, length is one of these. Just be patient, your app will get looked at as soon as possible.

3 days thats cute. you are lucky to have been reviewed in 3 days.

I remember when the waitingtime was almost a month. Now that was cute :)

It took me a 12-24 hours to get accepted, and I haven't been able to play because of personal issues.

i waited around 1 month on my second try :D

A lot of members waited a month or more to be whitelisted so 16th in the queue is pretty good.

Also isnt this in the wrong section considering there is no SA whitelist?

Guest whitepointer

Patience is a virtue.

Others have had much worse, just wait. Be thankful.

Yeah, ever since Frankie made a video. Jesus I feel bad for the admins. Getting these noobs that only join because they wanna' see Frankie. Hence, he probably hasn't logged in since that video.

Guest JMS

Yeah, ever since Frankie made a video. Jesus I feel bad for the admins. Getting these noobs that only join because they wanna' see Frankie. Hence, he probably hasn't logged in since that video.

Bit harsh to call them all noobs. I've met some people who are new to this community and have come because of Frankie and they have showed exceptional roleplay. Sometimes better roleplay than some of the older community members have shown. Although admittedly sometimes you get the one or two bad one. "I love that weapon I've seen a similar one on the loading screen" was my favourite so far.

Bit harsh to call them all noobs. I've met some people who are new to this community and have come because of Frankie and they have showed exceptional roleplay. Sometimes better roleplay than some of the older community members have shown. Although admittedly sometimes you get the one or two bad one. "I love that weapon I've seen a similar one on the loading screen" was my favourite so far.

I remember that. But you can't forget that guy who was fan boying you at our camp because you were in frankies video

During this my app was reviewed within an hour lol

I remember declining 2 month old applications. Hmmm now that was a queue from hell.

I remember declining 2 month old applications. Hmmm now that was a queue from hell.

"Declining" not "accepting" - pretty much sums up your admin work. :D

Nah just kidding... or am I?

Guest JMS

I remember that. But you can't forget that guy who was fan boying you at our camp because you were in frankies video

I cant prevent that reaction im just too famous ;)