Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 05:05
Sign in to follow this  
Samdo123

Airsofting

Recommended Posts

If anybody is looking for a good, authentic, legit, not criminal rip-off site for Russian stuff then I would suggest checking out Grey Shop.

https://grey-shop.ru

I got my SMERSH vest from them, and I have a ton of stuff on the way. English customer support, Paypal, and all that jazz.

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Major said:

If anybody is looking for a good, authentic, legit, not criminal rip-off site for Russian stuff then I would suggest checking out Grey Shop.

https://grey-shop.ru

I got my SMERSH vest from them, and I have a ton of stuff on the way. English customer support, Paypal, and all that jazz.

Any sites you know of that actually sells air soft guns and shit?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Beni said:

Any sites you know of that actually sells air soft guns and shit?

I would try Evike.

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Henning said:

Is this a summon? 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Prince said:

Is this a summon? 

YE

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/1/2018 at 9:19 AM, artyom_ said:

My shit MVD recce kit

image.thumb.png.e7a59895b60242a8db8091ec1ddee83c.png

 

Making me fucking jealous that my 4 DIFFERENT PACKAGES FROM RUSSIA HAVEN'T FUCKING GOT HERE WHEN I PAID FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING.

In all seriousness, what kind of rig you got? Looks like SMERSH or a Partizan harness. I have my Gorka suit on the way, I wish it would get here before my game on Saturday but I doubt that will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Major said:

Making me fucking jealous that my 4 DIFFERENT PACKAGES FROM RUSSIA HAVEN'T FUCKING GOT HERE WHEN I PAID FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING.

In all seriousness, what kind of rig you got? Looks like SMERSH or a Partizan harness. I have my Gorka suit on the way, I wish it would get here before my game on Saturday but I doubt that will happen. 

You probably love the customs fee you will get for those packages : D

Even if you take the most expensive shipping it will take long time because for some reason western shipping is slower than russian one.

It took 3 days for my package to be in Finland and 4 for it to be at my house. 

 

I have older generation smersh 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, artyom_ said:

You probably love the customs fee you will get for those packages : D

Even if you take the most expensive shipping it will take long time because for some reason western shipping is slower than russian one.

It took 3 days for my package to be in Finland and 4 for it to be at my house. 

 

I have older generation smersh 

 

Russians are quick. Everybody in between takes their sweet fucking time.

Share this post


Link to post

Id love to get a German load-out going if I decide to do lots of airsofting. 

I mostly do paintball right now, but I really wanna try airsoft.

Share this post


Link to post
On 03/01/2018 at 2:06 AM, Zilly said:

I mostly do paintball right now, but I really wanna try airsoft.

Do it, you won't regret it. Far more variety of what you can pick weapon and clothing wise.

Share this post


Link to post

Good gun but bad magazine. 

Share this post


Link to post

Another video, hope you enjoy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Tom said:

If anyone is interested in buying some airsoft stuff I'm selling my gear, and it's literally been used twice in my backyard.

I'm just gonna list everything underneath here;

  Reveal hidden contents

Tokyo Marui VSR-10 - 180€

Mods:

Action army trigger + high pressure piston kit - 160€
Action army VSR-10 Smart Hop up Chamber - 54€
Action army teflon cylinder kit for VSR-10 - 80€
Laylax PSS10 precision barrel - 90€
ASG universal Bipod with rail adaptor - 32€
PDI Barrel spacer for VSR-10 sniper - 12€
JG Replacement bolt handle for APS 2 type 96 JG-367 VSR-10 - 12$
Angel Custom CNC Mag Catch/release set for VSR-10 - 20$
Swiss Army replica 4x40 scope - 38€
High&Low scope mounts - 15€
Scope anti-cant spirit bubble - 12€
1+5 Extra original Tokyo Marui mags - 55
£
2 x Maple leaf Hop up rubbers - ?

SMK Rifle bag olive - 25€
Olive buttstock pouch - 11€
2-Point gun sling system + Quick detach sling swivels - 20$

All of this + the original barrel, original trigger, original cylinder+piston etc.

M92F/M9 Gas blowback Airsoft pistol - 80€ (+1extra mag 20€)

I'll also be throwing in random airsoft equipment like quickloaders, 2x King Arms 2000pc/0.36 Heavy bbs, silicon oils, teflon oils, teflon grease, G&G 3000pc/0.20g bbs for the pistol, Protech 1000ml Green gas and a couple of portable 120ml Protech green gas cans, 5 x rolls of self adhesive camouflage tape and probably a lot more stuff that I can't think of right now off the top of my head.

I'm giving this away for stupid cheap. Pm me for pictures and details.

m e r c h a n t

Share this post


Link to post

Annoyed my casing broke. Also good old overkilling. 

Share this post


Link to post

I have yet to find a decent airsoft place in North Florida/South Georgia/South Alabama :(

Share this post


Link to post

So in the near future I will have scope cam footage, how should I go about showing hits on players? Should I keep it simple and  just only include a hit-marker on them?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Owen said:

So in the near future I will have scope cam footage, how should I go about showing hits on players? Should I keep it simple and  just only include a hit-marker on them?

hitmarkers, air horns and lots of flashing shit on the screen.

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Conor said:

hitmarkers, air horns and lots of flashing shit on the screen.

Will do ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...