Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 08:04

Logo commissions

Much like smmck I wish to make some art related stuff for the community. However I'm offering something slightly different than smmck, I'm offering logos avatars and in-game vehicle decal type designs. My goal is to become experienced in digital design. I will be designing these pictures using freeware such as inkscape and if its a .png using gimp to make it transparent. I'm offering free commissions to the community in order to build a showcase of my work on my deviant art currently all i have in this department is a logo for one of my online alias's "Sir Poopcloud" and the CLF logo (which may look off as its in the same size as the one from their forum page as I get and finish these commissions i will be posting them to my deviant art to build a sort of portfolio. for a look at my current works look here. http://commanderhagen.deviantart.com/

if you want a logo as well send me a concept image to work off on and/or what you would like it to look like as a finished product.

- Hagen

EDIT: These logos will be FREE commissions

Completed works:

CLF logo

3fe5fd5b59dc34f8b6ae837df410ab39-d5p0wpb.png

• MVP

Welcome back Hagen :) CLF Logo ? Cant wait to see it !

I'm just fixing up the edges on the logo, removing the white background leaves that shitty looking border around the image especially when the real border is black. it looks almost identical to the original just edited for a little more detail.

• MVP

Mkay, its nice of you to make a such. We (members of group) are just talking about refurbishing the logo with a clan unified signature. If your work will appeal to rest we would be extremely happy to use it :D

• MVP

Well, it looks definitely better than current we have :) I'm amazed so many nice details could be put in. I'll ask guys,get feedback and form a collective opinion on possible edit/wish. Thx !

after pondering for about 10 minutes I've decided "challenge accepted" I can do the logo it will take a little more time than usual due to the present detail and the detail I want to add. it will however look a tad cartoony so keep that in mind. but if you want the logo anyway please send me a 256x256 version in a PM (so it can be used in squad .xml) at the moment I have no idea how I would make the banner though aside from a black box like you already have.

• MVP

I would like to publicly thank Hagen for outstanding CLF logo. Great work mate :D

yes its a vector. I used the freeware inkscape to make it and the freeware gimp to put in the transparency. in-game image here https://dl.dropbox.com/u/68018037/arma2oa_2012_12_23_22_52_25_407.jpg

EDIT i took a good long look at is and personally I am considering going back tonight and adding some after effects in gimp maybe darken it a tad add some dirt maybe some blood or a bullet hole idk