Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 10:04

Chivalry

ZeroXiz

• Server Manager

I rage too much in Chivalry, maybe it's because I'm so bad and end up getting killed every 30s. Especially when playing with Livs and she's firing arrows in my back while I'm fighting with someone.

• Legend

I rage too much in Chivalry, maybe it's because I'm so bad and end up getting killed every 30s. Especially when playing with Livs and she's firing arrows in my back while I'm fighting with someone.

So it's my fault that pointy things are attracted to you? :P

Actually that sounds wrong... You get the point though :D

So it's my fault that pointy things are attracted to you? :P

Actually that sounds wrong... You get the point though :D

I see what you did there.

Guest WaltteriH

I love playing as the archer as well, but the best part for me is when you get rushed by bigger guys and you kill them with your short blade...

Hunting knife FTW

Heavy Crossbow or Warbow

Those win knights. First kick them in the nuts, and then spam stab with the knife :D

No way losing that :D

Guest RaiseYourBanana

This game seems worthy to buy. I did read some reviews and there was some pros and cons about the game.

A great strategic first person melee/bows game. It comes with a complete slice off the head or maybe some mashed up brains, yum...

To be honest it reminds me of Mount&Blade Warband (Which I love) except its more graphical/in-depth with its animations and gore scenes. Best way to put it is, the realism is very nice. But in my opinion when it comes to medieval games, nothing beats Mount&Blade Warband, not yet anyway. ;)

Guest WaltteriH

I think I played a mod for half-life 2 that was named Age of Chivalry 3-4 years ago.

Torn Banner made both.

But in my opinion when it comes to medieval games, nothing beats Mount&Blade Warband, not yet anyway. ;)

Chivalry will not include horses, it will be infantry combat only.

Guest Wallace

Would be more than happy to help you or other Chivalry players train, if you would like some help and tips.

Sure, I would like to train some more.

I did find good Youtube tutorials and already got somewhat better.

General tips:

Bacic combat:

Advanced combat: