Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 20:31

Advice with starting off

Ok, so i recently just got on not that while ago. And I cant seem to find anyone, It spawned me in an Abandoned road, No one is around, All the towns are flooded with Zombies and all the Stranded buildings i either cant get into or have nothing in them, Can someone give me some advice?

• Sapphire

Normal hotspots for survivors would be around Stary, NWAF, Lake Prud, Radio-Station (east of NWAF) sometimes NEAF (you might get taxed by the Outlaws for going there ^^) or you'll find RP just by walking through random cities from time to another.

Well now i have a map i just have no clue where im at, I dont have any weapons, nor food, no veichles, And im just on a gravel road in the middle of nowhere. The last 6 signs ive passed were in russian, and i cant read russian.

• Sapphire

Well now i have a map i just have no clue where im at, I dont have any weapons, nor food, no veichles, And im just on a gravel road in the middle of nowhere. The last 6 signs ive passed were in russian, and i cant read russian.

Again, use this. http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarus

The map shows the Russian name and it's "translation" above it.

Just do what did when I started playing. Loot around and travel. You are bound to run into someone.

Solved

If you don't have a map then find one, please use your common sense. Follow the road until you come to a town, loot it and gather supplies, meet other survivors and perhaps make a friend, or even a foe?

Lastly, please stop making so many Questions threads. This is your ninth thread in the Question forum in the last two days. In future just open one thread, and update/edit it with new things you wish to know the answer of instead of creating lots of threads for simple questions. Watch some youtube videos of DayZ or even DayZrp to help learn the basics of the game if you are new, it's a lot to take in :)

Marking this thread as 'Solved.