Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 11:11

Erm.. Zombie attacks on Prud today

• Sapphire

I wouldn't call it driving away.

Mixing it up.

Prud is rather boring because there are zero zombies around, there'd be hoards every now and again, love the little mini waves they do.

The mini-events are always a good way, not to drive away, but to attract good 'survival' RP and make others want to work together. It also catches people off-guard as well, properly immersing them in the zombie scenario. I love them.

Keep 'em up staff! :P

• MVP

They do these alot and I love them. Even if I run out of ammo :D

• Sapphire

Yea, admins spawned zombies on me and Ray. we didn't notice it until we were in the middle of the hoard :P

Guest whitepointer

It's always great fun when admins appear with their aboosive powers. However, it always seems to make me run out of ammo, I need to let others do all the shooting :D.

But yes, they're very fun and enjoyable.

Guest whitepointer

That is true, but there will always be pros and cons to something. I feel like the pros of enjoyment outweigh the breakage of 'immersion'.

I have seen admins try and spawn the zombies at a fairly far distance away, and baiting the zombies to the curtain groups. I give them credit for that.

• MVP

Hehehe.

Yesterday I traveled around the entire map for 3+ hours trying to make life a bit harder for people.

It's rather amusing to spawn a horde like 100-200 meters away from the crowd... then just wait for someone to fire his rifle and aggro the horde. :D

The last one I did before going to bed yesterday was at NWAF, and it ended up with that I actually had to give myself a gun and help those poor survivors out.

As Nihoolius and whitepointer says;

I use to, as written above, spawn the zeds at a distance await, and then let it happen by itself.

Sooner or later someone is getting 1 zombie to aggro.

Fire his M14 in panic and then it's ON.

I really try to spawn them in in such way you can't see them pop up.

It's sometimes hard though they spawn in like a 50+ meter area around me.

If they are too far away and nothing happens I make the horde aggro on myself and then I start running towards the survivors as invisible.

That also looks better when you actually see a 50+ zed horde is actually coming running towards you :)

Also, regarding the ammo issue.

Sometimes when i hear ammo is a problem, i use to land with a chopper and first warn the crowd that a horde is approaching from the East, then I'll "unload" some standard issue mags before I bring the hord.

So, It's not all about bringing people away from Prud.

These "attacks" is happening all over the map :)

Glad you like them.

Hehehe.

Yesterday I traveled around the entire map for 3+ hours trying to make life a bit harder for people.

It's rather amusing to spawn a horde like 100-200 meters away from the crowd... then just wait for someone to fire his rifle and aggro the horde. :D

The last one I did before going to bed yesterday was at NWAF, and it ended up with that I actually had to give myself a gun and help those poor survivors out.

As Nihoolius and whitepointer says;

I use to, as written above, spawn the zeds at a distance await, and then let it happen by itself.

Sooner or later someone is getting 1 zombie to aggro.

Fire his M14 in panic and then it's ON.

I really try to spawn them in in such way you can't see them pop up.

It's sometimes hard though they spawn in like a 50+ meter area around me.

If they are too far away and nothing happens I make the horde aggro on myself and then I start running towards the survivors as invisible.

That also looks better when you actually see a 50+ zed horde is actually coming running towards you :)

Also, regarding the ammo issue.

Sometimes when i hear ammo is a problem, i use to land with a chopper and first warn the crowd that a horde is approaching from the East, then I'll "unload" some standard issue mags before I bring the hord.

So, It's not all about bringing people away from Prud.

These "attacks" is happening all over the map :)

Glad you like them.

Awesome :D yeah keep at it man! It's brilliant!

• Sapphire

Me when the blackhawk flew over me... "Holy shit when did they add that to the game!?"

Guest Biiddy

Me when the blackhawk flew over me... "Holy shit when did they add that to the game!?"

Just my response to, until I realized, wait its just aboose

• Emerald

The jets and Apaches will come next

• MVP

Apache-horde?

:trolldance:

• Emerald

Apache-horde?

:sparrow:

I dare you

• MVP

Apache-horde?

This is why I love you Papa <3

And you found my headphones, still using them bby!! Xx

Yeaaaaah.

<3

• MVP

Apache-horde?

This is why I love you Papa <3

And you found my headphones, still using them bby!! Xx

Yeaaaaah.

<3

Please, just don't send the rocks in the ground hordes. I may need more than aspirin.

• Sapphire

Apache-horde?

I'll defeat you with an AN-2 :troll: