Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:50

Whitelist confusion

Hey everyone, jack here again. If you didnt know my first Application for a whitelist got rejected becouse i didnt explain KoS Correctly, Thats ok! Im still here! I'm recently re applying now that im allowed to agian, and i want to know, is there any possible way i can just NOT rewrite my background story? And i just say That I expalined it in the first App? Or how does this work?

• Sapphire

You have to fully rewrite your application, unless you have made a copy. If you have made a copy then just add to it.

• Emerald

Hey everyone, jack here again. If you didnt know my first Application for a whitelist got rejected becouse i didnt explain KoS Correctly, Thats ok! Im still here! I'm recently re applying now that im allowed to agian, and i want to know, is there any possible way i can just NOT rewrite my background story? And i just say That I expalined it in the first App? Or how does this work?

Everyone that applies for whitelist on the server is recommended to create a back-up of their application.

If not, you will have to re-write the application. You cannot just write, "Backstory is in my old app". The Admins will definitely not go digging for your application due to so many being sent in per day.

Sorry man, you'll have to re-do that backstory!

• Sapphire

You should have backed up your story and explinations from your original application.

Unfortunately, applications cannot be simply "edited", you'd need to re-write it.

When going through the KoS rule, make sure you include...

• Clear Initiation (Drop Your Weapons!)
  • Time Limit (You have 10 Seconds!)
  • Consequence (If you don't, I'll shoot you!/COMPLY OR DIE!)
  • Ensure that you are valuing your life throughout (don't rob 15 people when there's only one of you).
  • Good RP - make sure you roleplay the situation well, give him an RP reason, talk to him, work with your character's characteristics to define what you do.
  • If he doesn't comply, shoot him, if he complies, allow him to live.

Also add more things, just tie it in with the rules a lot, refer back to the rules.

Lay it out clearly and simply and explain the essentials. Tick the Admins boxes, explain how it's gained, and the complications etc.

Message me for help if you need it :)

Edit: Make sure your grammar and spelling is top notch also, Staff will mark this as solved now as requested. :)

• Emerald

Its ok i think i kind of needed to redo my backstory, I want to add a bit more detail into it. I kind of feel its a bit to Vague. So thanks for the help guys,

Can someone Put this as Solved?

Well, I didn't save my application first time. But, second time I did it I realized that my second one was actually much better!

Best of luck, man!