Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 09:50

KOS at Myshkino...

Now I´m really pissed!

If this was not done by cheating, I will eat my shorts. *very angry*

So what happened. I just was sneaking around Mysh, because I had a bad fealing about the fact that so much randoms were on the server. So I sneaked down to the pup staying in the woods and monitored the situation. It was really dark... than suddenly *PENG* *PENG* *PENG*

three shots fired from a Mosin just from 5 meters distance. Coming from the right side.

There was no RP at all... just KOS... no reaction on my complains at all...

Now I´m asking myself if this really was done by accident or somebody was using a cheat tool, like player radar or something like this... read something about a tool like player radar that should be working despite a anti-cheat tool... google is my reference.

From my point of view it is almost impossible to find somebody in total darkness without knowing where to search and than in which direktion.

Maybe Telandris is also in the area and kill the guy who shot me... I´m out for today.

Guest Pony0312

Now I´m really pissed!

So what happened. I just was sneaking around Mysh, because I had a bad fealing about the fact that so much randoms were on the server. So I sneaked down to the pup staying in the woods and monitored the situation. It was really dark... than suddenly *PENG* *PENG* *PENG*

three shots fired from a Mosin just from 5 meters distance. Coming from the right side.

Now I´m asking myself if this really was done by accident or somebody was using a cheat tool, like player radar or something like this... read something about a tool like player radar that should be working despite a anti-cheat tool... google is my reference.

From my point of view it is almost impossible to find somebody in total darkness without knowing where to search and than in which direktion.

Maybe Telandris is also in the area and kill the guy who shot me... I´m out for today.

I haven't been on in a while (Jerome) is telandris kos'ing?

Now I´m really pissed!

I haven't been on in a while (Jerome) is telandris kos'ing?

No no no, I wasn´t accusing Telandris kos´ing.

This was not what I want to say. I want to say that Telandris was beside me the second community member online. And if he is close to Mysh, maybe he can search for the guy who killed me and "ask" him some questions.

• Sapphire

To be fair man, he probably just had his gamma/brightness turned all the way up if it was dark, or he heard you maybe, both are possibilities and you really don't need to make a thread like this since the admins don't have any way to ban the guy who killed you because they don't have Admin Tools for the SA servers.

• Sapphire

Instead of making this thread - spam Rocket to stop working on bloody throwable canned beans and work on Admin Server tools!! ;)

Jk ;D