Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:13

Wengu Brothers

Guest JMS

t1larg.somalia.j2.gi.afp.jpg

The radio gives off some static and then a voice comes through, its a little bit muffled but you can hear what is being said.

"Hello my friends, my name is Jamewehow Wengu I am a Kenyan man from the slums of Baragoi. When I was a boy my father used to trade things in the market and the bottom of the river, he would trade anything he could find just to make enough money to feed us each night. It has come to my attention that there isn't people who will go out of there way to trade things in Chernarus at the moment so me and mt brother Wowo have decided that we are going to take matters into our own hands. I will be at prud most evenings trading weapons, vehicles, food anything that me and Wowo can get out hands on really."

Some screams can be heard from through the radio they sound covered almost as if they have been gagged.

"In addition to this me and Wowo will be trading some more.. how do you say this? Black market items these include explosives, drugs and even people. I will be setting a price for all of my items and they will not be negotiated on you will pay! Me and Wowo are happy to let people pay at a later date but there will be a lot of interest and if you don't pay then.. well lets just say Wowo is a keen baseball enthusiast."

"Wowo and I will be at prud each evening just before it goes fully black and then again in the morning to sell more things. If you need to contact me on the radio for a one to one trade you can get me on this frequency. If you would like to purchase black market items please contact me on the radio before hand and I will give you the code word to say before we do the deal."

More screams are heard followed by a loud bang, probably a gun shot, and then the crack of bones. The screams stopped and are replaced with groans as the radio cuts off only one last thing is heard

"I told you to shut the fu....." *static*

// Basically me and my friend are going to be trading weapons, vehicles and if you really want them some people as well. We will be in the DayZRP teamspeak in one of the rooms if you want to contact us for a deal at any time. You must attend the deal ALONE or if in a clan all of them must be present to avoid robberies. We ONLY take people hostage if there is a current demand for a slave we do not take them for ourselves. Also this is NOT a clan or group we are just 2 traders we will not be using an XML.

Sounds like a cheap SDS rip off.

You guys dont trade :D We Can Be A Different Nationality if needs be?

Updated to avoid confusion now me and Ellis are Kenyan :P

Don't listen to Nykke. He is very protective. Maybe you can trade in New Mogadishu.

Too scared to go we sold one slave already however the guys we were going to sell him to you guys robbed him so we had to find a new buyer :(

Guest Nykke

Don't listen to Nykke. He is very protective. Maybe you can trade in New Mogadishu.

Grrrrr

3 trades today made got an m4 Custom and some other good weapons out of it we also have 5 new Wengu brother traders. So if you want to buy some weapons come to us :D

• Emerald

Keep this up James, please

Guest Shadow

RP'd /traded with these gentleman yesterday.

We look forwarded to doing more business in the future!

Btw you are both on the clan CP of two different clans. Yet you both say you are not in a clan? :S

• Emerald

Knew you lot where dodgy :P We where going to come trade, then we heard about you lot taking someone we know as a slave. Hope you treated him nicely.

• Emerald

Well I know I'll be the next slave :D

• Titanium

Never try to make Duty your slave again :D.Even if i use my alt.