Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:30

Keep getting kicked.

I talked to Morgan Riggs in TS and he said he thinks it is because I have 150 ping, I looked when I was in the server and saw that others had around the same and a few with 300+ ping, as far as I know they were not getting kicked. Some info that could help. I an in the USA central, I am using the dayzrp Launcher, I have a donation skin, I am in Electro. Hope this is some stuff that can help.

• Sapphire

Any messages come up when you get kicked or are you just returned to the lobby without it saying anything?

If the only message you're getting is 'You were kicked'. Then get a friend who is in-game to tell you what message you are being kicked for and then post it here.

Any messages come up when you get kicked or are you just returned to the lobby without it saying anything?

Just says I was kicked, then it brings me to the main menu.

If you like, I can help you sort it out on TS. Room 5.

• Legend

Maybe it is a Dayz_code.pbo error.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-random-server-kicks-goosuksf-pbo-sbe-sotg-pbo-and-dayz-code-pbo

If not this it is probably the problem people have been experiencing on the servers recently.

Id suggest re-verifying your game through steam if it is not an error message problem and restart the game

Also looking into it you may have to re-download the whole DayzRP Mod again if its not a code error or if re-verifying it and restarting the game doesn't work

Try these solutions if none of them work contact me via PM and ill help out more

Maybe it is a Dayz_code.pbo error.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-random-server-kicks-goosuksf-pbo-sbe-sotg-pbo-and-dayz-code-pbo

If not this it is probably the problem people have been experiencing on the servers recently.

Id suggest re-verifying your game through steam if it is not an error message problem and restart the game

Also looking into it you may have to re-download the whole DayzRP Mod again if its not a code error or if re-verifying it and restarting the game doesn't work

Try these solutions if none of them work contact me via PM and ill help out more

Ok, I was with someone seeing what the kick message was but I never was kicked, Going to continue to play and if i get kicked will ask any online member what did it say.

• Legend

Ok, I was with someone seeing what the kick message was but I never was kicked, Going to continue to play and if i get kicked will ask any online member what did it say.

Yea better to team up with someone over TS to just check for you if you are kicked.

As I said if there is no code problem try the other suggestions, last resort is a full re-download of the RP mod