Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 15:09

Clément 'Frenchy' Aimé Logs {Log 11 Out}

Frozh

Are you enjoying this so far ? (Please say so I know if I should continue or stop)  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Diamond

Clément 'Frenchy' Aimé Logs

Clément 'Frenchy' Aimé Log 1

Morning of day 658

So.. We are approaching camp 5 in the wilderness.. It seems that al the previous camps we visited were not there..

Noon of day 658

We approach camp 5 and well.. It seems it was blow up ? Maybe a fire but I'm sure they all made it out.. The camp was empty so I assume it was just a internal problem..

Morning of day 673

We are walking to camp 3 and we heard many reports of it still being online and ready for us, as we approached he heard numerous explosions, we assumed the CDF or UEF were eliminating some Chedaki or such...

Noon of day 673

We arrives to the camp.. It's destroyed bodies everywhere.. I can't risk my team for camp 9.. I made a group meeting and saying we are abandoning our main objective.. We still have all the artifacts.. They gave the two they believed to be the most tare and uncommon.. So they told me being the guard to place them in my bag.. I didn't decline obviously..

Morning of day 691

We walked for days.. Finally we stopped sadly.. Jeremie passed out during the night.. He seems to have to be in a coma or some sort... We spotted some blood on his pillow and tent.. We assumed it was the flu.. He did cough for the entire expedition.. Shiraz and Antoine decided to stay with Jeremie.. The rest of us continued out journey towards Lopatino to find help.. It's been at least 2 years since we entered these deep forests I am really happy we are leaving again.. I want to see my Sister and Brother who came with me but I told them to stay in the house with their grand parents..

Noon of day 691

We forgot to take some of the artifacts from Shiraz so I ran back.. When I arrived I saw.. Body parts scattered around the tents.. I assumed.. I really don't know what to assume.. Wolves, bears, crazy chedaki.. Could of been anything I returned to the group with the awful news.. They took it very badly and most were very scared.. So was I but I had to defend them.. It was my duty..

Night fall of day 695

So.. We are close I am getting random radio messages now.. Nothing I can understand but we are close.. We are about to run our of food and drinks.. I hope we get there quick enough..

Late night of 695

I am noticing Sophia (My Dog) doesn't.. Enjoy getting closer to the cities.. I don't know why.. She seems very on edge.. So am I..

Morning of day 698

We heard a lot of shots.. Explosions, the group is vey scared but happy at the same as we assumed it was the US troops.. When we got to Lopatino.. It was a bloodshed.. Men in black killing random people with guns.. Militias I assumed.. We saw uniforms fighting with the Militias.. We were confused.. Especially that the US troops looked very underpowered.. I turned and told everyone to stay back.. But before I noticed.. Most of them ran towards the US troops and got shot.. By the men black or Militias.. I do not know.. But. I stared at them die.. I did not want to open fire.. It would be suicide, I ran into the woods with Pablo and Charlotte.. We ran back to get to the airfield which according to the map was east.. Then we got shot.. We all got hit once.. Pablo was hit in the neck and was bleeding out in sufferance, Charlotte got shot in the leg but she ran to Pablo to try help her husband.. I was shot in the arm.. It pained me deeply but I stood up and shot the armed me .. I killed or injured most of them getting myself injured again but in the stomach.. Pablo bled out.. Charlotte was crying.. I took her with all my energy left.. I carried her away with Sophia who ran ahead..

Early morning of day 699

It was night.. We saw Ospreys fly over us.. We tried to throw flares but we had none.. We left our supplies at the massacre.. I fell to the sound and light of a bike driving.. 2 guys on it they drove past us Charlotte ran to signal them.. They told he to hid.. We didn't but soon did I realize Charlotte getting.. Eaten alive I yelled in anger and shot most of my bullets.. I then ran away.. Sophia vanished but I ran to the airfield..

Morning of day 700

This is just like my first mission in the foreign legion .. Time to write logs of all.. Incase the army finds me..

/End of log 1

//If you do vote please comment why you've voted for that and what I can improve or what you liked.

• Sapphire

I already like it, just because my name is Clemens (much better than the french version obviously :P jk)

• Diamond

I already like it, just because my name is Clemens (much better than the french version obviously :P jk)

I made the thread because I'm usually lazy but since I made a thread I will now force myself to do a backstory and then logs :)

But thanks your MLG RSC 360 FlashScope QuickScope QuadKill QuadHeadshot MonsterKill Unstoppable Review Franz :D

*Eddie blows a kiss at the Frenchy*

Force Shield of No :D <3

• Sapphire

I made the thread because I'm usually lazy but since I made a thread I will now force myself to do a backstory and then logs :)

But thanks your MLG RSC 360 FlashScope QuickScope QuadKill QuadHeadshot MonsterKill Unstoppable Review Franz :D

You'r welcome m8

• Diamond

Updated.. Comments would be much appreciated.. First time I ever make any sort of logs which I will update with IG information that happened..

• Legend

I obviously clicked "dont like it", but it was a missclick. I changed it to the right one.

I like your way of writing and I like the style of the "report". Dont stop!

• Diamond

I obviously clicked "dont like it", but it was a missclick. I changed it to the right one.

I like your way of writing and I like the style of the "report". Dont stop!

Thanks Terra ;) means a lot

• MVP

Very cool but possibly a bit more detail :D

• Emerald

I like how you have them set up like pages out of a journal. I had to check twice when you said Sophia was your dog lol

• Diamond

Very cool but possibly a bit more detail :D

I will be adding every day logs, this was a test to see if it sucks or not :/

Including all the events before so back story and all the stuff with Mika, Briana an Jessica :P

• MVP

I'll be honest. If you are going to do each log like a day then I think it is quite bare bones. Perhaps it would be worth to work out what you find valuable for your character or comments about their motivation.

A coherent aim, story or focus going through each of these to culminate in something would be an interesting insight.

Currently I see it as:

"This happened. This happened and then this happened. "

I don't see your feelings. What are you writing this on? Why are you writing these?

Maybe have a think on those questions to make you think on what to do next.

• Diamond

I'll be honest. If you are going to do each log like a day then I think it is quite bare bones. Perhaps it would be worth to work out what you find valuable for your character or comments about their motivation.

A coherent aim, story or focus going through each of these to culminate in something would be an interesting insight.

Currently I see it as:

"This happened. This happened and then this happened. "

I don't see your feelings. What are you writing this on? Why are you writing these?

Maybe have a think on those questions to make you think on what to do next.

By writing everyday logs I will write them if there anything writing if not my character would just put an X for that day..

He wrote this.. Before he found out about the outbreak, I will explain this another day but basically, he was out in the wilderness with no real contact for 3 years for an expedition *Will explain in my next part*

The character didn't really have much feeling before the outbreak.. Thus his bery non caring attitude.. In hia future log expect more.. Deeper feelings and such, I know it looks bad now, I did this in a rush at school.. But I plan on improving on all of this you've mentioned.

Thanks for the feedback though, defenatly will help change the stuff around, I'll try make the next log.. More in depht.

Thanks a lot !

• MVP

By writing everyday logs I will write them if there anything writing if not my character would just put an X for that day..

He wrote this.. Before he found out about the outbreak, I will explain this another day but basically, he was out in the wilderness with no real contact for 3 years for an expedition *Will explain in my next part*

The character didn't really have much feeling before the outbreak.. Thus his bery non caring attitude.. In hia future log expect more.. Deeper feelings and such, I know it looks bad now, I did this in a rush at school.. But I plan on improving on all of this you've mentioned.

Thanks for the feedback though, defenatly will help change the stuff around, I'll try make the next log.. More in depht.

Thanks a lot !

No worries, man.

What I like to do is start small and then expand each one bit by bit until you are happy with it.

I start with bullet points and then I ask myself a number of questions and if the answers fit and are interesting I add them in. E.g. Why? When? How? Where? Who?

The aim of logs is to create an insight into one's character so if your logs do eventually change and become deeper it shows your character is developing away from what he was before.

E.g. the part where you say your dog ran away or disappeared, that is said in a very robotic way. That alone would make some people very emotional. So I just wonder why your character acts like that.

Look forward to seeing the new ones. :)

• Diamond

Thanks a lot !

No worries, man.

What I like to do is start small and then expand each one bit by bit until you are happy with it.

I start with bullet points and then I ask myself a number of questions and if the answers fit and are interesting I add them in. E.g. Why? When? How? Where? Who?

The aim of logs is to create an insight into one's character so if your logs do eventually change and become deeper it shows your character is developing away from what he was before.

E.g. the part where you say your dog ran away or disappeared, that is said in a very robotic way. That alone would make some people very emotional. So I just wonder why your character acts like that.

Look forward to seeing the new ones. :)

I see what you mean but my character just witnessed his entore group of friends die from gun shots which is.. Bad enough bur also by zombies..

Think is he wasn't there at the start of the outbreak, he is very new to the outbreak.. He is very much in shock but I get it, I'll fix this in the mext log !

• Sapphire

I like lots <3

• Diamond

Clément 'Frenchy' Aimé Log 2

It's been since.. all the dead.. since all my friends, comrade vanished in-front of me in a split of a second.. I have.. started to recover.. I can finally use my hand properly.. I feel much better.. Lucky we took lessons to remove bullets from wounds in the Legion..

Oh.. well I forgot this in my last Log..

I am Corporal Clément 'LeFuyer' Aimé from the French Foreign Legio, I was orginally born in England and my parents moved me around the world a lot I speak many languages thanks to that, when I was old enough I went to Foreign Legion and with the rank I received I also received the french nationality, strange to think I do speak that good of English. After I competed my service, they allowed me to go but keep my rank, it was an odd situation, most people who leave get court-marshaled but I think they respected my new job.. or whatever you wish to call it.. My new duty, I decided to become a historian, I studied many things, but truth be told.. I did not want to end up a teacher, I did some searching and I found this group called the "HistoireMorte" which basically meant.. dead history but what they did is research for ancient artifact, sell them to museums and then write a historical article about them.. I found it to be fun and I applied..

After 2 months of waiting, they allowed me in if I knew how to handle a weapon.. I reminded them of my rank in the foreign legion and they accepted, I asked they why I needed weapon training.. they said they go into hostile areas.. and need protections, at first I was slightly scared but I accepted..

4 weeks later I am at Balota Airfield, Chernarus in South Zagoria, I remembered my aunt Aundree and uncle Versaille were living there after the Chedaki War, I brought my brother and sister along.. I didn't want to make them miss this amazing new area, I told them to stay with my at my aunt's and uncle's if they wanted and they agreed..

A few days later we got all of our maps, radios, food, drinks, book and my weapon and ammunition into a truck, I kissed my brother and sister good bye and told them I will not take too much time and bring them.. gifts..

Then.. we searched for 632 days to find what we looked for.. artifacts.. we found several but only 2 interested us the most.. a nazi weapon being the MP40, sure it has already been seen but this was specially made for the Einztgruppen (Ignore this part if you don't want bad the specifics) I think it is spelled, they were a group of Nazis sent after the German army cleared the area and took Jews from villages and made them dig pits, of which they got executed into and berried (Ignore this part if you don't want bad the specifics). The second.. We don't have a clue.. it looks to be very fragile and from the Roman or Greek times.

After that.. I already explained.. I lost all my friends.. my dog which.. I found during my search.. we was so small when I found her.. she grew up with me in the wilderness helped us find the food and drinks.. hell she found the artifacts.. I miss Sophia.. I.. really don't know why she ran.. I held on to her trying to make her calm.. she must.. of being scared of the yelling..

I.. I really have not much more to say..

/End of log 2

• Diamond

Clément 'Frenchy' Aimé Log 3

Why am I writing this, I think.. I think I just done it to waste time whilst I recover.. If I stop I do not know, I might keep it, give it to a museum if this ever ends so our future knows of me and my adventure...

The way my life has rolled is, never what I wanted..

When I was young.. I didn't fit in, I studied and researched a lot.. I had no time for friends or anything. First it felt alright just because I only needed to worry about myself but further on I asked myself "What do I do after", I never knew and I was scared, I failed like a failure, like I was never going to manage..

Luckily a few years after my graduation I met Joshua Houser I think, my first friend, he was nice and it was fun to just have fun with him, he was from America from what I recall, he came to France for the same reason as me though, to join the french legion, we both trained till we became Corporals then we left, I know I did see him do so...

After we left: we had a chat about future business, he suggested a bakery, which seemed crazy but we did try it.

We failed in a week but at least I had fun with Joshua.. Sadly after this we split off to find our future... I don't know where he vanished.. but I hope he might be in Chernarus..

I don't know what to do.. I'm alone again.. Worst of all.. There is random groups killing each-other and cannibals , I'll try understand more of these events.. Understand who and shot us and who are those cannibals..

Tomorrow.. I will move out of this cave, when I do so, Day 1 will start..

/End of log 3

• Diamond

Good work keep it up! :)

Thanks mate !

• Diamond

Bump for more feedback in Log 3 :/

• Diamond

Clément 'Frenchy' Aimé Log 4

Day 1

So.. My first day.. It was.. Shit so much confusion, so many rumors so many of these weird damn rumors.. They say this cannibals.. Were zombies and that the apocalypse has happened.. I did no believe, this nice lady called Briana Simpson, we met at Prud we had a talk.. She seemed crazy to me it was my best lead.. No one else wanted to even stop.. I didn't really believe these zombies.. Until I encountered one myself.. It was an old woman just trying to bite me.. She looked like she was dead.. For a few years.. I.. I had to shoot it.. If it bite's.. Do I become one.. So many questions, I found some trees and sat in the leaves trying to hide.. I needed time..

Day 2

I think I'll merge this in the log.. Well it's late night, I found this camp.. It basically a crash Mi-17 I think and some tents and sandbags.. I went there and I found Briana again.. It was a nice reunion.. We ran around the airfield trying to find her supplies after she lost he big gun.. I don't remember what we found..

I remember we started talking of the apocalypse.. I assured her the arrival of the french army.. Or at least the foreign legion.. She looked at me as if I was crazy.. She told me the world is just like Chernarus.. For a moment I froze so much flew threw my brain for those few seconds.. My grand parents.. My brother and sister.. I was shocked.. Scared.. Confused and alone.. I took a break that day.. The stress was about to kill me..

Day 4

Why.. Why am I doing this.. I.. I'm so lost.. I.. Lost everything.. I didn't have much.. But my family.. They.. I don't know what to do..

*Later in the day*

I met these random people.. They say they are a group called Hope.. I hanged around with them, I found this old AN-2.. I love those things as soon as I saw I grabbed it and flew.. Me and the hope people picked up 1 of their man flew around Chernarus.. I saw no survivors or anything.. I don't remember if my house was in Elektro or Cherno.. I didn't see any life.. It saddened me..

After flying around, refueling a few times.. I dropped of everyone and landed at that crashed chopper.. I was told it is called the Duty camp.. I suppose it is another group.. After waiting around I spotted Briana.. We had a chat and she introduced me to Mika, her friend I guess.. I offers them a ride on a plane.. I'm happy they decline.. When I was flying.. I hear a large amount of PK guns.. At some point I heard high powered guns.. Next thing I know the engine is down.. All the flaps are broken bullets flying throw and out of the plane.. On his my right leg again.. I really ignored it as I lost all control.. I had no parachute.. I crash landed and stayed in the crashed wreck till night fall holding back my pain..

I fell back to the camp to find Briana and her bike, she let me have a ride to the north barracks.. After I looted she drove off.. A dead one hit her wheel and broke it.. Whilst she drove away I felt really bad.. I started looking around and found a wheel.. No space in my bag so I just dropped one of my guns and picked it up.. When she saw it fixed she was amazed and happy and offered me a ride back to the camp..

Day 5

I was alone at the camp until I met some watchers at the north.. They gave me a ride to a camp at Zub.. I had some fun there.. Dislocated my knee.. Then we played spin the bottle but truth or dare.. It got grim.. Quickly we stopped.. Then Dr Matt.. Decided to stomp on my knee which hurt.. A lot.. Then this nice Dr Sophia fixed me up with a bandage told me to leave ice on it and not move.. I decided to sleep there over night..

Day 6

I started thinking about Briana.. She seemed nice.. Nicer then the girls I lived with.. I set out to try talk to her that same day.. I found her..

Later that day I was at the airfield and I found her and Mika, I offered them a flight to my friend Boom Boom who found a downed helicopter !

We started flying over it.. The engine didn't want to turn off.. The flaps were broken.. I tried all in my power to stop it but we crashed into a tree.. The collapsed on itself, the propellers flew dangerously close to my seat.. We got out quickly.. Briana was bleeding and it was my fault..

I felt horrible.. I just kept hurting her.. Mika was very mad at me.. I understood why.. We ran down to the helicopter to grab some cool guns of which we gave an L86 to Briana.. Boom Boom fell asleep.. So we waited for their friend with an SUV..

*A bit later with shaky hand writing since he is in a car*

I.. I am lost for words.. I wanted to try for once in a while.. Turns out.. Mika and Briana are together.. As in a relationship.. I was.. So down.. I still had a surprise, I wasn't as excited.. But I didn't want it and I took a while to fix it.. Turns out they lost their bike to bandits.. So I fixed it..

When we got out they looked concerned as if I was up to something..

I took the bike out and they were shocked.. Mika hugged me.. It felt weird.. Not had one for a while.. Briana started thanking me a lot and I didn't really want to look like I wanted anything they quickly drove off.. Me and this man from BHM drove to the lake they were at.. I noticed arguments so after being noticed sneaking in I gave them some time..

/End of log 4

• MVP

+1

I like :D

• Diamond

Clément 'Frenchy' Aimé Log 5

Day 7

Arguments continued for sometime..

Well they seemed to have finished but it doesn't look all good I think, Jessica vanished.. Maybe she was mad or so, anyways I saw Briana and Mika.. I know it isn't good to request but I asked if I and Briana can have privacy..

Mika walked and Briana looked at me confused, I told her what I felt for her, but I understood it may not happen because, she loves Mika.. She looked at me and laughs friendly wise and gave me a hug, it felt right to admit it I suppose. It very well felt weird though..

Minutes later.. Briana proposed to Mika, not that I am much a marriage man.. It was beautiful, I got some video and pictures.. I got them some sunflowers as a gift.. I think that's what you do right ? Either way they got a good night sleep and I as always was patrolling..

Day 8

So it's early morning.. Light is soon to shine, I think Briana is taking a rest, me, Mika and Jessica decided to go to the airfield whilst waiting for a transport.. Whilst we ran there I asked Mika if I could speak to her, I felt it was right if I told Mika about what I told Briana.. It felt bad keeping it away whilst they were married.. She took it nicely didn't get angry she was actually happy, then she asked me if I would still find her beautiful, I told her in my opinion all women are beautiful.. She asked me even her and well I said yes laughing a bit and smiling, she giggled.. Not sure what that meant..

Either way we headed to the airfield found jack shit.. Then a red UAZ picked us up and we went to the Duty Camp.. Found another girl on the way so we went there all seemed chill.. Some arguments, I told Briana I told Mika she just nodded, we stayed for a bit then this Press guy was pestering me so much.. Felt like was in love or something I took him by his neck out of the camp and told him to stop or he won't enjoy it.. After drinking a bit of wine and I found this lady called Alice.. She looked in trouble so I went there to investigate.. She was cutting herself and I was trying to help.. Briana and Mika needed to talk so they left.. Slowly life died out of the camp.. Was me this lady named Alex I think and Alice.. I tried my best to convince her to stop.. She declined many times and I didn't want to show hostilities by acting in force.. At some point I started saying.. Personal stuff to maybe get her to stop or find out why she's doing this.. At some point she stopped and went to woods.. I told her my name was Smith.

It was just me and Alex at the camp.. We had a cup of wine and we went our separate ways.. I needed a rest after that, why do people go throw self torture, is it really that bad, do people not understand dying or torturing yourself is not the only way.. I hope she remains alright.. Enjoying another sleepless night..

/End of log 5