Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 06:57

More crafting options?

Hello everyone,

I've been playing DayZRP for a little while now and have recently noticed the crafting option when you open your journal in-game (i as default). I was wondering if there are any more crafting 'recipes' that are in-game but are not included in the 'recipe book'. On this topic too, is it even possible to find individual Kobra sights and attachable silencers as I have not seen any as of yet in-game but yet, the 'recipe books' states you can attach these onto AK weapon platforms. Thanks for your feedback!

• Emerald

I believe there are only custom M4's and custom Ak's in the server, each with their own customizable parts. They are extremely rare however.

I have only seen one by the name custom M4 and it was at NWAF.

Also this should have probably been placed in the Questions section of the forums.

• Sapphire

I have just recently seen a silencer but with the rarity of these items, it's easier to just find a silenced AK. I think we need to bump the spawn rate up on attachments.

Guest Liquid

I have just recently seen a silencer but with the rarity of these items, it's easier to just find a silenced AK. I think we need to bump the spawn rate up on attachments.

This^^

I have personally never seen an attachment at all. Can't we have it so we can remove attachment from guns that already have them? It would make alot more sense than finding a random Optic on the ground.

• VIP

Silencers or Kobra sights don't spawn yet, they will in 1.3.3. You can currently remove them from certain AK's, Makarov SD and M9 SD.

• Sapphire

Silencers or Kobra sights don't spawn yet, they will in 1.3.3. You can currently remove them from certain AK's, Makarov SD and M9 SD.

I found a silencer? The description read something like "fits on most assault rifles" or something like that.

• VIP

I found a silencer? The description read something like "fits on most assault rifles" or something like that.

Someone must have dropped it, I haven't added it to the loot tables yet

• Legend

Yeah, like almost everyone said already. There are custom AK's where you can attach or detach parts.

I'll mark this as solved since you already got the answer.

If there are more, feel free to say it in here or PM me.