Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:25

Goodbye

Scooter

• Emerald

It appears it is my time to go for a while. An increase in medical problems and other things have left me with no time for DayZRP. I do not know when I will be back but I will miss the community while I am gone. I will still be on the forums every now and then but with everything going on, I won't be on the server except for events and special occasions. Once again, I may be gone 5 dayz, 5 weeks, 5 months, I do not know. Once I have everything in my life settled I will get back on but until then goodbye.

Guest whitepointer

Good luck for the future, it's unfortunate you had to leave due to such saddening circumstances. I hope everything gets better soon.

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure everything will work out - hope you return.

• Emerald

Thanks. I'll miss all you guys as well as everyone else. I may still be on the forums every now and then but not on the server for a while.

• Emerald

Do you mind me asking what exactly is wrong? Medical condition?

Theres something wrong with my blood and the doctor has no idea what it is. They have been doing lots and lots of tests on me. Something with severe bleeding and the wound not able to clot itself do to severely thin blood.

• Emerald

Bye Scott :( Hope you get better...

Bye Zeke. You were the only guy in the warfighters my character didn't want to kill if that means anything :) Remember, those fricken busses will come out of nowhere. ;)

• Emerald

It appears it is my time to go for a while. An increase in medical problems and other things have left me with no time for DayZRP. I do not know when I will be back but I will miss the community while I am gone. Goodbye.

Aww man I hope everything turns out ok and don't worry we will leave the light on for you!

• Emerald

noooooo scott i love you stillll

NOooooooooo.gif

• Sapphire

Bye man! Had a good time with you being my inside man in that prud firefight :D Goodluck in the future!

• Sapphire

Nooo Scott, PM what's wrong. I'm gonna miss you :(

• Emerald

Well it actually appears I will be able to be back a lot sooner than I expected. I will not be able to be on as much as I was but I will try to be on almost everyday.