Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 19:06

What the..

Here I am, in the loading screen, when suddenly I hear some guys talking about infected birds... while steal loading I keep hearing their discussion and how some dude all dressed in white is closing in... after this, the game was stuck in loading so I just bailed out and reloaded it.

What kind of sorcery is this? :o

• Emerald

I am listening to the same thing now

Guest BoobManReub

Might be some people talking in group chat? I really have no idea, I've heard stuff like that before but I haven't the foggiest why

My best guess is that the game just bugged out while loading and well.. this happened.

Update: nopenopenopenopenopenope... it still happens. The game is getting stuck in loading and I can hear their converstaion still(after restarting the game).

Rolle halp.

• Sapphire

Sometimes the server will bug out and you wont be able to join and upon loading in, you will hear everyone thats talking in game. Hope this helps!

Edit: The server will fix it self after restart, it has always been a lurking problem.

Also may want to move this to troubleshooting.

• Sapphire

Haha yeah i was talking about the white guy..... that sometimes happens to me too.

I had it a few times too, just close the game and restart again...

It is so weird that whenever i hear people talking it is always about the birds....

• Sapphire

Sometimes the server will bug out and you wont be able to join and upon loading in, you will hear everyone thats talking in game. Hope this helps!

Edit: The server will fix it self after restart, it has always been a lurking problem.

Also may want to move this to questions.

Any way to fix it, or just wait for the restart?

Just wait until restart. Sometimes if you join S2 and load in completely then disconnect and join S1, you will load in but not a guaranteed fix. If the problem consist the admins may choose to force restart.

• Emerald

I heard ppl questioning someone about SDS in an mexican accent. got me scared a bit there! :P

I heard the same Mexican accent! Was laughing harder then I should :P