Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:59

Pre Role Play Intro

Hello, I've already done my own introduction, but I want to do an introduction to my character too. I dont think you can check my into on the whitelist so, i might as well tell you all what my personality will be, and what you will see from me on the server. Ill just explain it in story form.

2 years ago, back when everything was normal, and there was nothing wrong with this world, I had lived with my Pa, my mom died. I had 3 brothers, no sisters. We had been in the farming business ever since my grandaddy Was born. We each had our own jobs. I helped feed the Cattle. My brother Jess helped our pa hunt, Ron was in charge of defending the farm from cattle rustlers trying to take our cattle.

Gas prices were going up and livestock was going down. We were loseing money in the blink of an eye. 1 year later, all my brothers accept Jess are moved out. I had to do Extra work now. People complained about not having enough batteries on their cellphones. I didnt HAVE a cellphone. People complained about there electricity bill, we had to use an old newspaper from 1997 for out entertainment. We didnt have anything. accept food, a beat down house, a truck with a tailgate missing, and a few guns. Ha, guns. Today thats pretty usefull. Fast forward to the apocolypse. I was just cruising. Had my ssmith & Wesson single action revolver with me. I heard on the radio about some sort of apocolypse. During the listening of that, i passed by a flipped over car with a bunch of walkers surrounding the car. At first I had no idea what they were. But then i figured it out. I pulled out my gun and shot every one of them. The man inside the car was asking for help. He was bitten. I said "You better pray to god your life was'nt a mess like mine."

I shot him. I shot a helpless man, who was eaten alive by those things. I went home, only to see my whole family gone. No trace, blood stains. That was it. Living in the midwest was tough and finally this happened. Over the months I managed to stay alive, walking. I did'nt know where I was going, and i did'nt care. But I stumbled apon the land of chernarus. I saw Military trucks, Government protection agencies. A regular person just would of came cowering down to them, i just raised my middle finger and went off in the forest. Some people will say thats just plain stupid. But does it look like I care if I look stupid. No, i don't. Those Government guys are the problem. All they do is say everythings gonna be ok. NO, its not ok. There are Millions of people being eaten alive as I SPEAK! And there gonna sit down in there little government chairs, in their government suits. Saying its ok. I managed to last all this time, and i did'nt get jack shit from the government. They can hunt me down till im the last man standing. But whats that gonna solve. Im not saying im a bandit man. Im no coward like them. I get my own things. I earn them. They approach me, and they say that I need to hand over my stuff or they shoot. I walk straight in front of there barrel, and say, Do it. What are you waiting for? Can't you see I don't care? This world is messed up, shooting me will do me a favor. They just walk away. I passed one of them military troopers. I myself, want to be in the military, but I was'nt old enough. The man had gotten shot and was laying down next to a Telephone pole. He had asked me for his help. I said I never got mine. And I shot him. I did him a favor. Them poor bastards. Thinking they got everything under control, they got nothing under controll. Today, i sit here, writing to my next encounters. You all don't understand the way we should work now. Most of you are sheep being herded by the wise man. But the problem is theres no wise in that man, your following a coward. Never, trust, anyone.

That was a bit long lol. My characters name is Jack allen, if you meant him, he would'nt be any different then how I explained him. Hes no man whos gonna shoot some innocent guy. He only does it when they ask for help. Jack does'nt tolerate infected people asking for help. Tell me what you think about Jacks story :D

• Legend

First of all: welcome man.

Second: JI like that story. Your character looks abit psychopathic there but I like it. I wish you good luck on your Whitelist!

• Emerald

Good luck man. The story was a nice read.

• Legend

I like this! Welcome to the Community! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask any Staff member.

Stay safe out there. :)