Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 04:31

FRANKIE coming to DayZRP?

• Sapphire
tumblr_mzavr7QC051spy7ono1_400.gif
  • Sapphire

God help us all......

• MVP

It looks like it; I feel for the Admins...get ready for the influx of applications!

sherlock-frustrated.gif

It could be interesting though, all depends on his character creation and RP abilities. Don't judge him before he has the chance to prove himself. Best of luck to him I say.

• Emerald

I would love to see him around with his nice voice. :)

giphy.gif

Uh oh i feel bad for the admins if this is true. I remember joining during psisyndicate times where i was about 350th on the whitelisting. Can only imagine how many people will apply if frankie joins. However if all the people donate to get their apps checked then rolle will become filthy rich :troll:

• MVP

inb4 his application sucks.

Could be alright though depends on a LOT of things

• Sapphire

steve-carrell-nooo.gif?w=500

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy...it is just the bambies...

0.jpg

Guest whitepointer

If Frankie does get accepted, we all know what will follow. History has a tendency of repeating itself.

However, when shit hit the fan with the in-come of new arrivals due to the PSI wave, not everything was bad.

There may have been a increase of trolls and rule breaks, yet in another aspect there was a increases quality of RP. Due to PSI, many experiences and great people had found out about this community - whom are still around today.

We cloud our vision with negativity, yet forget about the positive. I'm not here to deny the fact that the wave of in-comers had hurt the community in a sense, what I am trying to say is that, It had a positive affect as well.

I feel that the move for Frankie to come over might be beneficial to the community, he has a lot of supporters - in which a portion are respectable and mature members who would fit in very well.

Without him, they might never find out about this community.

If we continue to push away publicity to avoid what had happened before, the 'original' member will lose interest eventually - yet no one will be there to replace their spot.

Everything comes to an end at a stage, yet the process will speed up if we have a set mind-set.

I might be on a rant here, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

• Legend

Now is a good time to accept only donation applications to slow down the traffic.

• Community Manager

7oLNV.png

I might just have dropped the bomb.

Good luck everyone