Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:20

Hello my good people xD

• Emerald

Hello, Bob and welcome to DayZRP!

No worries, you can always make a new last name for your character!

If I see you around, I'll be sure to stop and say hello, don't worry my character's a nice guy. Yes, it will be awesome, you'll probably find that you'll never want to play another mod ever again. DayZRP has that effect on a lot of people!

If you're ever struggling, need a question answered or just wanna talk then just PM literally anyone in the community, they'll love to help you in any way possible. If not, I'm always on the forums and am free to chat or to help.

Stay safe and best of luck! :)

• Sapphire

Welcome to DayZRP Goofy!

There are a few threads that can help you as you integrate into our quaint little community.

Players new to the server

Guide

More in-depth Roleplaying guide.

If you ever have questions or have problems, you can ask the staff or the friendly community regulars

Have fun!

Hey buddy! Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll love it here.

To get you started, if you haven't already submitted a whitelist application then check out this thread: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-general-tips-to-make-a-better-whitelist-application

For help on how to roleplay and become a better roleplayer, check here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-a-basic-roleplaying-guide.

Well good luck dude, and I hope to see you in-game soon!

Oh and just one more thing, right now your total post count is 0, in 30 days, if it is still 0 then your account will be deleted to avoid clutter.

However, there are ways to prevent this for example, posting a constructive comment on someone's clan thread or roleplaying story.

Certain sections like this one, off-topic and forum games will not count to your post count.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM myself or any community member really like Ryan has said.

• Legend

Hey

Welcome to the community. Good luck on the whitelist and if you need any help just send a PM to me or another Community Helper and we will help

beatlesbye.gif