Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 15:16

Hello everyone,

I'm Marc and just applied to be white listed, I hope it all works out.

Anyway I am 22 years young and from The Netherlands. I still go to college and I study ICT.

I have no job yet (hard to find).

Also I have never done RPing and its totally new for me.

I am a really shy person and rather not talk that quick on a mic because I kinda feel a sort of shame that people hear my voice but I don't see them? Its really hard to explain. Therefor I wanna force myself in an intense interactive way to get over my fears and be more open to talk to random people.

I hope this is enough to know at least something about me.

kind regards,

Marc aka xXSythXx

• Emerald

Goede Dag Marc! Mooi ff joinen bij 4 in the ochtend hé? :D

Nou hja dit is a goede plek om mooi dat verlegenheid weg te krijgen bij de eerste initiatie en all.

Nou hja heb een goede tijd en als je vragen hebt gewoon een mod Pm'e. ;)

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. The best way to become better at RP'ing is to immerse yourself in it. Listen to/watch others, learn and react to situations. If you are not comfortable using voice you can always use text talk, some on the best RP'ers on the server use text talk instead of voice.

All the best with your application.

(Make sure you post on another thread or your account will be deleted after 1 month, posts in this section do not count)

• Sapphire

Welcome Syth!

To assist with your understanding of Roleplay, I suggest reading this nifty guide -

Roleplaying guide.

And for whitelist applications - Whitelist application tips

Don't worry too much about you voice. Converse at your own pace, don't feel obligated to use your mic to speak to everyone.

Have fun, and good luck!

• Legend

Hey

Welcome to the community. Good luck on the whitelist and if you need any help just send a PM to me or another Community Helper and we will help

beatlesbye.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome!, Really appreciate it.

I have already read a lot of different guides to be a basic Role-Player.

Mooi ff joinen bij 4 in the ochtend hé? :D

Haha ja, was nog wakker was nog een stream aan kijken en was thief downloaden via steam.

(Make sure you post on another thread or your account will be deleted after 1 month, posts in this section do not count)

I understand this, I will wait for the best moment and best topic to reply on.

Also I noticed the introduction does not count, I am familiar with this on other forums.

Don't be ashamed of your voice my friend! Put on a voice if you want :).

Thank you for the tip. Putting on a voice is a good way to hide my own. But as a beginner I think its better to use my own, therefor I don't accidentally forget to change my voice :).

If I have any questions in the future I will not hesitate to ask them.

Again thank you for the warm welcome.

Thank you for the tip. Putting on a voice is a good way to hide my own. But as a beginner I think its better to use my own, therefor I don't accidentally forget to change my voice :).

Well, you can just cough and pretend you're clearing your throat if you accidentally talk in your normal voice ;P

Well, you can just cough and pretend you're clearing your throat if you accidentally talk in your normal voice ;P

haha true, maybe in the future when I have more experience in roleplaying, Like when I age and my voice changes over time. :)

haha true, maybe in the future when I have more experience in roleplaying, Like when I age and my voice changes over time. :)

Okay good luck out there my friend - I'm here for any questions! Hope you find a group that suits you also, if you ever get into that stuff :)

• Sapphire

I have already read a lot of different guides to be a basic Role-player.

It's refreshing to see someone dedicated to learning and understanding! We all start somewhere; I think you'll fit in fine. :)

• Emerald

What better way to face your fears than to directly confront them eh? I hope you have fun in the community. Since you are roleplaying you don't have to use your actual voice as well if you think about it. I mean, my character was shot in the lung and his voice and my voice don't sound close. But that's just me. Sometimes it's fun to roleplay as a different nationality :) Good luck!

I have already read a lot of different guides to be a basic Role-player.

It's refreshing to see someone dedicated to learning and understanding! We all start somewhere; I think you'll fit in fine. :)

Thank you for your kindness :) I hope as well that I will fit in.

Its nice to see how many styles of roleplay is out there. Can learn a lot from it and try to mix it to a different style.

What better way to face your fears than to directly confront them eh? I hope you have fun in the community. Since you are roleplaying you don't have to use your actual voice as well if you think about it. I mean, my character was shot in the lung and his voice and my voice don't sound close. But that's just me. Sometimes it's fun to roleplay as a different nationality :) Good luck!

I had this fear ever since I was a kid, and I don't want to hide anymore. I kinda want to be more out there and it is really hard for me to make contact with other people. And I hope this way I will overcome my fear and to make contact easier. I think I will have a lot of fun by doing this, although its my first time I really have a good feeling about it. I believe that playing in another nationality is fun, but also needs experience. I totally never played like a different person. So I think its better to start it slowly till I learn the ropes and how I can improve.

I am looking forward to a great roleplay experience. Thank you for the luck I think I will need it :)