Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 13:35

Wait for Host

Angel

• Sapphire

Question/Problem: I can't join S1 because I get stuck on "Wait for Host".

Is the problem on the Mod or Standalone: The problem is on the Mod.

Does this problem occur on other public DayZ/ArmA/SA servers as well: No, even S2 works fine.

How long have you had this problem: ~1 hour.

What have you done to fix this already: I checked the FAQ to see if I could find a fix. I am Whitelisted (Obviously) And my game is completely updated, but that really doesn't matter because I can play on S2.

• Sapphire

Lots of people are having this issue at the moment. Including myself. Server restart is required.

• Sapphire

Lots of people are having this issue at the moment. Including myself. Server restart is required.

Thank you, Arcus. I was thinking that it was really a Server problem, But I was worried I would have to download the mod again, update the beta-patch, and so on.

• Emerald

Sometimes you just need to wait for a bit to load in, probably best to just play S2 until restart.

• Legend

Sadly, the only things you can do are: Wait for it to maybe get away or wait for the server restart. Many people are having this at the moment.

The next Restart is in 25 minutes.

• Titanium

It's a common issue today. I was told by a CH that S1 was broken for some people in the US, Canada and Australia. European players seem to not get the issue.

Just wait until the server restart, hopefully it fixes itself. Just play on S2 until this happens though.

• Sapphire

If you are getting stuck on wait for host from the launcher, just disconnect to menu and refresh a few times and join. That's not a 100% guarantee to work but it normally does the trick for me!