Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 01:45

M4A1 Masterkey Ammo

So, I recently managed to get my hands on a M4A1 Masterkey but every time I try to convert into 5Rnd shells it doesn't do anything. No message at all, just acts as if I didn't do anything. Anyone got some ideas?

Convert 2rd to 8rd then to 5rd, is it that you don't get the message or nothing happebs when you select it?

It sounds like desynch, or possibly something wrong with the mod.

• Legend

They are in the loot table. Your problem sounds like big Desync because for me it always worked. I'll try to contact a Dev to take a look at it.

Guest Astycc

Hmm, are they in the loot table or was it from an event? Because if it ain't in the loot table, then that might be why it's not working.

He's talking about the ammo not converting, not the ammo loading into the gun.

Sounds like desync to me, but I would PM a Dev about it in case it is a bug with the mod.

Also, 5rnds do spawn at certain military spawns as an alternative to converting, I found some in the tents @ Stary once.

• Emerald

Q: How do I get 5. Rd ammo for the Masterkey?

A: You can get ammo for the master in Stary, probably the best place, the shells

will spawn as 5. rnd's . They will appear as a green pouch, so check them all!

Or

Like Carib said, you can convert them!

Hope this helped!

• MVP

Yeah I have successfully converted them before. It could of been pretty bad desync. If it still doesn't work post again and I'll take a look

I will try today to convert it, but when I tried multiple times nothing happened, no message or anything when I tried convert M1014 into Masterkey. I was able to turn 2Rnd into M1014 but not to 5Rnd. I also tried a friend but they couldn't either.

I will try today to convert it, but when I tried multiple times nothing happened, no message or anything when I tried convert M1014 into Masterkey. I was able to turn 2Rnd into M1014 but not to 5Rnd. I also tried a friend but they couldn't either.

So you had the option to do it, but nothing happened? Did it perform an animation at all?

So you had the option to do it, but nothing happened? Did it perform an animation at all?

Had the option to convert but no animation or anything.

How long did you stand there for? Like, waiting for the animation?

Couple minutes at most, not very long.

Couple minutes at most, not very long.

Hmm, like others have suggested then, try again or give it to a friend to try :D

• Emerald

Do you have any space in your Pistol ammunition slots?

• Emerald

Do you have any space in your Pistol ammunition slots?

Yep, still nothing.

Can you screenshot your inventory?

Guest Astycc

Can you screenshot your inventory?

Here is my inventory:

Are there even 5 bullets in that mag?

Exactly what I thought. You need a full magazine to convert ammo.