Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:04

Howdy Y'all

Guest Army of One

Guest Army of One

I am looking for a great private server that involves cooperation. I had a server back in the day but i went off to basic training and came back and it was gone. Been looking for a good one since.

Guest whitepointer

Just a general announcement and heads up.

In 30 days, your account will be deleted for inactivity. However, you may stop this. To do so, you will need to make a relevant/constructive post in another section of the forum - such as general discussion.

To add to that, you have 0 posts as you can see. In relation to this, some sections of the forum do not count towards your post count - yet others do. Just keep that in-mind.

Furthermore, you may donate 5 euros or more to gain access to the ability for your account not to be deleted due to inactivity.

However, I recommend not doing this option - experience the game, and only donate if you enjoy it or are willing / wanting to donate.

Besides that, good luck.

• Sapphire

Well this is the best Dayz Role play server out so welcome! As you may or may not know, is that this server is for whitelisted members only so in order to be able to play you must whitelist. Here are some links that make whitelisting a lot easier!

PM me with any questions im always happy to help :D

General tips for a better whitelist application

New to the server

Basic roleplaying guide

Ego's guide