Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 18:54

New in the community and hoping for a good time...

Guest Caelyth

Guest Caelyth

Evening, Morning, or whatever time it might be wherever you live! (Yes, even if it's fuck shit 'o clock!)

Im new. Which is why im posting here. God this is awkward already!

I joined the forums 3 days ago, but didn't bother posting about it since my whitelist hasn't been through at that time, and now on the second try I made it and I'm looking forward to joining the server.

Little bit about me...it surprises me that it took me that long to come here, since I'm both, a long time Arma 2 player and Roleplayer.

I was, and still am involved in several military realism communites throughout arma 2, and I'm actively roleplaying both in game and real life pen & paper since arround 5-6 years, my time spend on "classics" such as WoW and GW aswell as rather...unique games such as Garry's Mod. (If there's anyone from old PFG Halo RP or TnB Terminator here...please send me a PN :D).

What I want here? Well, character development, listening to fun stories at a campfire or slowly walking through the woods, always on the lookout for potentioal threats, I really WANT the dangerous feeling of a zombie apocalypse when I play. About myself? Well, I'm 17, german (Aka: Not a native english speaker, if you find any spelling and grammar mistakes feel free to gather them in a .txt file on your desktop to send them to me in exactly a year's time from this post. Totally.) and currently "earning" my college equivalent degree I guess? German school system is complicated. Trust me. Explaining it would well break the limits of this introduction post. I consider myself quite "mature" for my age but then again: Who wouldn't say that, eh?

Hope to see you all ingame,

'Cael'

• Sapphire

I've spent seven years of my life administrating Gmod (and other source game) servers, mostly DarkRP.

But yeah, welcome to DayZRP!

I'm Australian, by the way.

Hey Cael, welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll love it here.

A quick tip though, you need to post somewhere other than off-topic or the introduction and farewell section if not your account will be pruned in a certain amount of time, a month I think? Anyways, good luck with the whitelist and I hope to see you in-game soon.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I'll try to help :P

Welcome to the community Cael, I can already tell your excited to join! Goodluck! I'll get to work gathering those spelling mistakes :troll: ( which I don't think there was any)

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community Cael, I can already tell your excited to join! Goodluck! I'll get to work gathering those spelling mistakes :troll: ( which I don't think there was any)

You lack the full stop (or as Americans call it - 'period') at the end of your sentence.

You are not a member of the Grammar Nazi Regime!

You lack the full stop (or as Americans call it - 'period') at the end of your sentence.

You are not a member of the Grammar Nazi Regime!

:( I have failed you master.

Guest whitepointer

Just a general announcement and heads up.

In 30 days, your account will be deleted for inactivity. However, you may stop this. To do so, you will need to make a relevant/constructive post in another section of the forum - such as general discussion.

To add to that, you have 0 posts as you can see. In relation to this, some sections of the forum do not count towards your post count - yet others do. Just keep that in-mind.

Furthermore, you may donate 5 euros or more to gain access to the ability for your account not to be deleted due to inactivity.

However, I recommend not doing this option - experience the game, and only donate if you enjoy it or are willing / wanting to donate.

Besides that, good luck.