Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 09:41

AK-74M customization

So, I've noticed that in the crafting menu you can customize an AK-74M if you have parts for it. My question would be if those parts really do spawn. So far, I haven't encountered any.

• MVP

I'm sure they spawn at military areas such as barracks and hangers ect...

I've found silencers before but no other attachments.

• Emerald

I don't think they spawn, maybe they're rare in barracks. However you can remove silencers from MakarovSDs and the flashlight is just a regular yellow one from your toolbelt!

• MVP

I believe the Kobra sight has to be removed from another gun but I'm not too sure. I've never seen a freshly spawned one before but I know they are obtainable. Matt brown had a fully upgraded AK74M at one point.

• Sapphire

You can attach a silencer, and a sight to the gun. I am unsure if the sight is in game because I have never seen it before but if FireMatt says he has seen one before, then it probably is. You can also attach a flashlight to it.

/Closing

• VIP

Just to confirm for everyone, silencer and kobra sight currently aren't in the loot tables and can only be obtained from removing off a weapon currently. They will be in the 1.3.3 loot tables however. Should hopefully see a few more recipes for the aks too if I get around to them.