Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:26

Introduction

Guest GhostLethal

Guest GhostLethal

Hello Guy's, i've watched some video's on DayZ RP and it look's really fun to roleplay a zombie invasion. I been looking for a DayZ mod that roleplays zombie invasion, but i finally found one. i hope i get whitelisted to enjoy the fun of DayZ RP.

Guest whitepointer

Just a general announcement and heads up.

In 30 days, your account will be deleted for inactivity. However, you may stop this. To do so, you will need to make a relevant/constructive post in another section of the forum - such as general discussion.

To add to that, you have 0 posts as you can see. In relation to this, some sections of the forum do not count towards your post count - yet others do. Just keep that in-mind.

Furthermore, you may donate 5 euros or more to gain access to the ability for your account not to be deleted due to inactivity.

However, I recommend not doing this option - experience the game, and only donate if you enjoy it or are willing / wanting to donate.

Besides that, good luck.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to this great community. While you are waiting for a verdict on your whitelist (I wish you luck for) get yourself involved in the forums. Read and re-read the rules!

Best of luck.

Hey man! Good luck with your whitelist, if you need any help with it or just any help in general, feel free to PM me and I'm sure I can assist you :P

I hope to see you in game

• Sapphire

Welcome & Have fun! :D