Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 06:03

Island/CityLife RP

City/Island Life  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, I know this is a weird suggestion to this community since it is a DayZ community but I was thinking about it since we do have a Altis Life server for DayZRP. So how about a Island Life or a City Life Server? Since there is a Altis Life server for Arma 3, I think there should be a Life server for Arma 2 as some people do not have Arma 3 and have Arma 2 for DayZ and since the majority of people have Arma 2. The Life mod on Arma 2 I find is also very fun and enjoyable to play. The rules can be enforced on these servers aswell. People can whitelist for certain cop positions and will have to answer various questions on becoming a cop and have a backstory aswell. In my opinion I think this will be a great addition to the community and have another mod to play if people do not feel like playing DayZRP at the time.

• MVP

Hmm, I'd say yes as it's fairer if everyone who has a certain game can play with the community, even if they aren't wanting to play DayZRP.

+1

• Emerald

Island life is so good +1

• Sapphire

Yayyy, I am gonna be the top drug lord :P Lucifer James can go back to drug dealing :D

• Emerald

I wouldnt mind being a corrupt cop now and then +1

• Sapphire

I was actually thinking about this a while back, Chernarus before the Apocalypse would be fantastic! All my +1's!

• Sapphire

+1 do it rolle :D Although i believe somebody else runs the altis life server now..

• MVP

I was actually thinking about this a while back, Chernarus before the Apocalypse would be fantastic! All my +1's!

It would be an excellent way for people to work out their back stories.

• MVP

Add a poll to this thread please with the answers "Yes" and "No"

• Sapphire

I would love this, gives a change from DayZRP. The RP rules will still apply? wouldn't mind going around as a drug lord :)

• Sapphire

Seeing as the Altisrp is unpopular I believe this would be fun as some if the clans would still work well, also there are many in this game mode that encourages RP

• MVP

Added a poll to vote wether to have this or not.

There we go, easier to count people who want it :D

I would love this, gives a change from DayZRP. The RP rules will still apply? wouldn't mind going around as a drug lord :)

I'd say just leave it as the normal Island Life without any DayZRP rules. It's totally different from DayZ so why have the same rules? - Island Life is mostly RP anyway as there's different job roles and everything.

Island life is enjoyable. If we kept the same rules, it would be a nice change if pace from time to time. The only problem is that it would get stale really fast because it's pretty much cops vs bad guys. It would leave little room to actually have a multitude of personalities like DayZRP can provide. It's a very one dimensional RP mod. It's fun but not dayzrp fun.

So although I would love to see the watchers become power hungry drug Lords, I would have to say no on this.

Island life is enjoyable. If we kept the same rules, it would be a nice change if pace from time to time. The only problem is that it would get stale really fast because it's pretty much cops vs bad guys. It would leave little room to actually have a multitude of personalities like DayZRP can provide. It's a very one dimensional RP mod. It's fun but not dayzrp fun.

So although I would love to see the watchers become power hungry drug Lords, I would have to say no on this.

Yes I see where you are coming from. But I do not agree that it will be a stale as other servers. This mod is for Arma 2 and many of the people in this community have arma 2 of course to play DayZRP. The servers will have more people active on this than altis life. This will provide more action and more things to do in this mod and will keep cops criminals and civilians active and plenty of things to do.

• Sapphire

Are your pants to tight?! :D island life is an arma 2 mod not arma 3.

• Sapphire

I'd play Takistan LifeRP. I really wouldn't want to download a whole new map.