Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 13:52

Warning points

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-i-am-an-idiot?page=3

Why the verdict is not fair : I know pat well OOC, It was a joke along with what Nova said; Which is the EXACT same as what I said and he didn't recieve warning points.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : I wouldn't ever flame someone intentially, if anything pat was calling NOVA a retard; How come he isn't getting any points? I wasen't flame baiting in any way, just trying to have a joke.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : The warning points taken off and have a clean slate

What could you have done better? Not try and be funny on a thread with my friends

P.s from nova :

If it helps Rowans defense I would like to add that I am perfectly fine to take abuse in a thread I personally named "I am an idiot" and created for the reason that I did something extremely stupid in game. I purposely opened myself up to community abuse with the intent that anyone I may have killed in game will feel better looking at a thread about how stupid I am.

• Community Manager

Even if you're friends or this is an internal joke, it can look awful from the outside. We can't think like that, "maybe they're friends" and therefore we have to give warning points for cases that deserve warning points, friends or not.

Next time before you decide to make fun of a friend the way you did I suggest you do it privately.

Appeal denied