Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:02

Settlement/Camp question, Centered to the Admins

Guest King

Okay, so as many of you already know, I have setup an idea for TDO. Was wondering if when/if accepted around our territory [see thread] we could have signs mentioning that you are entering TDO territory. Also inside the territory could we have a camp for all IC council meetings, trade-commerce, ect...

• Emerald

CLF and RSM had a sign that was close to the Haven, that read "The Haven" and had both their logos on it.

If you make a settlement, it belongs to your clan and whoever else decides to Co-own it. I believe you could easily do your own trading, have meetings, etc in there as you please.

You can find info on settlements here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-settlements

CLF and RSM had a sign that was close to the Haven, that read "The Haven" and had both their logos on it.

If you make a settlement, it belongs to your clan and whoever else decides to Co-own it. I believe you could easily do your own trading, have meetings, etc in there as you please.

What I am saying is I want a sign at the road even though that is 500 or more meters away from the camp.

• Emerald

What I am saying is I want a sign at the road even though that is 500 or more meters away from the camp.

Most likely depends on the location of both the sign and the road. I would await a Staffs response to confirm this.

I would not see why not, as long as it is on the road leading to the settlement. Signs cant be just placed around the map to promote the camp.

500 metres is pretty far man. I doubt you would be allowed to have a sign like that unless it was literally at/outside the settlement itself.

You were probably better off asking a Developer directly in a private message rather than making a thread about it though since they could give you a definite answer so I suggest PMing one of them, I would recommend Kakan since he is the mastermind behind settlements and that sort of thing.

Marking this thread as 'Solved' in the mean time.

500 is way to far you can't claim that land and if so done enters without your permission you light them up, it doesn't work like that, pm kravok or kaken and they will tell yuk about settlements better option speak to rolle and he will tell you what you can and can't do out right

• Legend

Ask it here if you want aswers from an Admin: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ask-the-admins

Everything else is answerd. I Close this