Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 10:58

Hullo!

SatansNightOut

• MVP

Hey! Been curious about this particular server for awhile, and, well, frankly I'm tired of the typical MMO roleplay settings.

Besides, there are no zombie MMOs. :o

Anyway, hi!

And I'm curious, if anyone here can answer (if it's not rude to ask!): Is there much text RP involved at all?

• Emerald

Hello, welcome to the server!

Text RP is allowed and is sometimes encouraged! Some of our best Roleplayers use strictly text, its very enjoyable!

If you have any questions regarding the server, feel free to PM me! Good luck!

Text RP happens a bit. I depends if someone does or doesn't use a mic. If people ask for ID then you should type it. You can use typing to show actions, for example *Pulls out old cigarette* *Lights it in campfire* *Starts to smoke, relaxing into backpack*. That probably wasn't the best but its an example.

By the way welcome, if you do decide to whitelist good luck.

• Sapphire

Hey! Been curious about this particular server for awhile, and, well, frankly I'm tired of the typical MMO roleplay settings.

Besides, there are no zombie MMOs. :o

Anyway, hi!

And I'm curious, if anyone here can answer (if it's not rude to ask!): Is there much text RP involved at all?

Just a little tip since these guys already answered your question: Arma 2 requires you have something plugged into your microphone port in order for others to see your text. You can even plug mp3 headphones into it as long is there is something there.

• MVP

Awesome. Thanks for the prompt and helpful replies. I was sort of hoping you'd all say "yes" to text RP. That's exactly what I was looking for--and as far as I know, there aren't any worthy DayZ RP servers out there quite like this one.

I do have a microphone, though, so no worries there.

Well, here's to hoping I can hop in sometime in the near future!

Thanks again.

Welcome,

You will find people here to fulfil almost every need

• MVP

Not to sound like walking, typing cliche, but I've been working on a idea for a novel, and I think this would not only be a fun, new DayZ experience, but also give me some inspiration!

In any case, I really look forward to playing, and I know there's probably a ton of people trying to get in, so I'll just be patient and check back regularly!

Welcome to the server,

It's all about the people you RP with and about you ofcourse.

If you will start typing and RPing people will do the same.

And sometimes you can find people who type a lot and you don't have a chance to read it and sometimes people who only talk.

Good luck in the server and if you have any other questions feel free to ask :D

• MVP

You're all so helpful. It definitely reassures me about looking up DayZRP.

I'm getting antsy. xD

• Legend

Welcome,

You will find people here to fulfil almost every need

I'm here for the rest of them.

• MVP

Lmao. Thankfully I'm not TOO terribly needy.

Question: How can I go and see where I am in the "queue"? I noticed it when I first registered and applied, but I can't seem to find it now.

Lmao. Thankfully I'm not TOO terribly needy.

Question: How can I go and see where I am in the "queue"? I noticed it when I first registered and applied, but I can't seem to find it now.

try here

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist.php

• MVP

Hm, yeah, I looked there before. It tells me my app was submitted with my GUID.

Oh, well. Not that big of a deal. Just curious!

EDIT: Oh! I just realized it said I have been whitelisted! Awesome!

*scrambles!*

Guest whitepointer

Just a general announcement and heads up.

In 30 days, your account will be deleted for inactivity. However, you may stop this. To do so, you will need to make a relevant/constructive post in another section of the forum - such as general discussion.

To add to that, you have 0 posts as you can see. In relation to this, some sections of the forum do not count towards your post count - yet others do. Just keep that in-mind.

Furthermore, you may donate 5 euros or more to gain access to the ability for your account not to be deleted due to inactivity.

However, I recommend not doing this option - experience the game, and only donate if you enjoy it or are willing / wanting to donate.

Besides that, good luck.