Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:15

Home Of The ISOA

Valkerion

• Sapphire

Home of the Независимый Советский Оппозиция Армия!

q0308X0.jpg

After months of searching Chernarus for a place they could live the Независимый Советский Оппозиция Армия came upon a small house.

It appeared to be in good condition and the high fence surrounding the entire house and camp was a bonus they could not give up.

The members of the ISOA broke open the lock on the gate and entered the encampment to their surprise there was no "infected" inside the walls....Had someone already been here and cleared it out?

The Независимый Советский Оппозиция Армия deducted that due to the gate being locked along with the high walls that the infected couldnt get inside....

0z9t86a.jpg

uNCRwxH.jpg

tUW6nOt.jpg

The fires were burning but there was no sign of anybody and the house itself didnt look like it was occupied as the door still had a working lock perhaps whoever had lit the fire just stopped by for the night and moved on....

Or perhaps they had gone out to scavenge for supplies or whatever else but they were not here now and that ment the house/camp was up for grabs and the Независимый Советский Оппозиция Армия took it.....

pYna56H.jpg

After Arek Romanov Snapped the lock off the cabin door they entered to find the cabin had been completely cleaned out.....No clothes ,no food ,no water all that remained were the pictures on the walls ,a table and a few chairs and agreed that they were the first people to enter it after the original owners had left due to the outbreak.

*Viktor shouts in front of the men this is our new home now and no one will take it from us!*

//The ISOA will now be actively occupying this camp between Staroye and Guglovo and IC they consider it to be their home and our ferociously protective of it.

People may be allowed inside if they agree to the ISOA rules and they have good reason to be there if not you will be turned away / forcibly removed.

Friends and allies will be welcome inside would be preferable if they announce their arrival before hand.

• MVP

//Ahh I remember this place well. It's a nice little place. Word of warning, be very cautious of the treelines on either side. They can be deadly if you get attacked.

It's nice to see groups taking control of PCB's now. Probably best to keep proper settlements out for now. I hope this place works out well for you all :)

• Sapphire

Woof woof, bark, whine.

(It better have a doggy bed!)

We will steal a Kennel from somewhere and get some bedding for you :P

• MVP

I remember you talking about this before, glad you've eventually found a place where you can call 'home'. Goodluck with it, I guarantee a lot of people will want to try and attack/take it over.

• Sapphire

Nice to see PCBs being controlled by players/clans again. I might come along and trade some goods, if that doesn't break ISOAs rules.

Good luck and have fun with your new home!

• Sapphire

//Ahh I remember this place well. It's a nice little place. Word of warning, be very cautious of the treelines on either side. They can be deadly if you get attacked.

It's nice to see groups taking control of PCB's now. Probably best to keep proper settlements out for now. I hope this place works out well for you all :)

//Indeed i noticed that but then again we didnt pick it to be a fortress for mass PVP events too happen :)

And yeah we'v been thinking about it for a few weeks and decided we would go for it never hurts to try if it dosnt work out we will just move on

• Sapphire

Nice to see PCBs being controlled by players/clans again. I might come along and trade some goods, if that doesn't break ISOAs rules.

Traders are fine with us it may be possible for certain trader characters to become permanent suppliers for the camp as well as doctors and other important people to become permanent residents also.

That would be considered as under our protection

*Anton leans against the shed next to the house, opens his water bottle and takes a swig* "Gah...This is a nice place, good to have a somewhere we can call home for once" *Puts the bottle back in his pack and puts a couple of extra logs on the fire*

• Sapphire

Traders are fine with us it may be possible for certain trader characters to become permanent suppliers for the camp as well as doctors and other important people to become permanent residents also.

That would be considered as under our protection

Sweet! My arrival with the first supplies will be soon.

• Sapphire

Ah forgot to add we will mostly be on S1 (like most people) so dont expect to find us there on S2

• Sapphire

This used to be svr hangout area, haha

Really? i was told novy lug was the SVR hangout

• Sapphire

I remember the SKA coming here after an Altar attack, brilliant place to be. Good luck guys, sure I'll visit.

• Sapphire

*Shouts to the guys in the camp*

Well, this looks like a pretty nice place to setup for a bit and actually have a roof over my head while I sleep. I get dibs on the first shed on the left, also I get priority seating to sit under the tree on the bench.

Now, we just need to spread word around and hope that people come visit and trade.

• Sapphire

Well, this looks like a pretty nice place to setup for a bit and actually have a roof over my head while I sleep. I get dibs on the first shed on the left, also I get priority seating to sit under the tree on the bench.

Now, we just need to spread word around and hope that people come visit and trade.

//Well our new comrade Ivan Reznikov should help spread the word :P

//Also Andrey you need to meet the new leader of ISOA hes......fun to say the least

• Sapphire

//Also Andrey you need to meet the new leader of ISOA hes......fun to say the least

//I have been waiting for him to come. Things will certainly spice up a little now in the land of chernarus.

• Sapphire

//I have been waiting for him to come. Things will certainly spice up a little now in the land of chernarus.

//Indeed hes already scared the crap out of Anton and Arek and shown that he is a completely unreasonable psychopath :P he also killed Viktor Stroganov for being a coward and retook control of the ISOA and set a new regime.....you two should have fun

• Sapphire

//Indeed hes already scared the crap out of Anton and Arek and shown that he is a completely unreasonable psychopath :P he also killed Viktor Stroganov for being a coward and retook control of the ISOA and set a new regime.....you two should have fun

//YES! hopefully we can have a nice chat and get along. I cannot wait to see you in-game with the new leader :)

But the next question is, when you coming back?

• Sapphire

//YES! hopefully we can have a nice chat and get along. I cannot wait to see you in-game with the new leader :)

But the next question is, when you coming back?

//What do you mean when am i coming back?