Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 07:10

Salutations fellow survivors.

Guest Super Salad

Guest Super Salad

After going through the forums a bit I've come to the conclusion that this community is AWESOME. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game if approved. Wish me luck!

Guest Super Salad

A formidable hand shake to you fine gentlemen. I'm anxious for my app result, but as a wise man once said "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

A formidable hand shake to you fine gentlemen. I'm anxious for my app result, but as a wise man once said "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

And no fruit is as sweet as the freedom this new age offers a man of ingenuity, forsooth many a man is better off now than before.

Guest Liquid

I wish you the best of luck Salad. Lets hope you get accepted but if you need any help PM me or any of these fine gentlemen or women here we'll be happy to oblige with your requests. Finger Crossed

Guest Super Salad

Actually i was rejected for "Insufficient KOS rule explanations." My application was pretty flawless IMO and i don't feel like redoing it at all. So, farewell i guess lol. Spent too much time on the app to just redo everything.

• Emerald

Actually i was rejected for "Insufficient KOS rule explanations." My application was pretty flawless IMO and i don't feel like redoing it at all. So, farewell i guess lol. Spent too much time on the app to just redo everything.

It always pays to make copies.

Guest Super Salad

Apparently i was supposed to "Try to explain how a well-done robbery would work." Maybe have that be a requirement so good apps like mine don't get rejected. Also, I made copies, but i restarted my pc last night without saving it. Either way, i see no point in redoing my app for incompetent reviewers lol. Peace out homos.

• Emerald

Incompetent....okay.

Hold this for me...