Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 07:59

Gaming Desk/Gaming PC Spec's!

Ok so here are the spec's I am thinking about going for my new gaming PC so please let me know if there good and what should I upgrade! Also I need a desk to put the Computer so were should I but from? Maybe Target, Walmart, Goodwill? Another thing I need is a gaming monitor so any suggest would be great!

PC SPECS:

AMD A10-7700K APU (4x 3.50GHZ/4MB L2 Cache)

Liquid CPU Cooling System [AMD] - Standard 120mm Fan

8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module

AMD Radeon R9 270X - 2GB Single Card

ASRock FM2A75 Pro4 -- 6x USB3.0, 1x eSATA-III 6Gb/s

850 Watt - AZZA Dynamo 850W

1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s

3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard

Internal USB Expansion System + Bluetooth & Wireless N Module (I have to do wireless)

Onboard LAN Network (I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS DOES PLEASE HELP)

Windows 8.1

That's it I am getting an optical drive but that is not important so I didn't put it in there.

I would like to run most my games at Ultra so like I said FEEDBACK is needed

Guest Jackalow

This is good, I like it. Especially the APU, you can use AMD's latest Mantle Technology! and the Onboard Lan Network is the Ethernet Port (RJ45) on the rear I/O of your motherboard.

• Sapphire

The new AMD r9 series is so badass. Half the price for a way better card! Idk what your budget it but a CPU is the AMD core cards.

The new AMD r9 series is so badass. Half the price for a way better card! Idk what your budget it but a CPU is the AMD core cards.

Made the PC off http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gamer-Mage-320 changed the case and stuff but it's quad core also my budget is around 1,250 and it came out around $985 so pretty good on price

This is good, I like it. Especially the APU, you can use AMD's latest Mantle Technology! and the Onboard Lan Network is the Ethernet Port (RJ45) on the rear I/O of your motherboard.

Thanks for the help!

Looks good Homie!

indeed!

Guest Jackalow

Also, The APU and GPU will work together because of mantle and give out better performance. The APU (accelerated processing unit) in a Gpu and Cpu and it takes a bit of weight of the 270 X whilst playing games that support mantle and allows the 270 X to give out more performance on the more intense things instead of handling it all on its own.

thanks!

I would recommend buyimg the parts individually and buils it yourself. Its cheaper than buying a prebuilt PC and you can use that extra money to buy more games or peripherals.

-snip. God damn Tapatalk fucks me over every time-

I would do that but I don't have the time to build it.

• MVP

stats_zpsad6d1326.png

This is what i have...

All in all not too expensive.. I'd say roughly around hmmm 700€'s... I don't know what your budget is.

Guest Jackalow

stats_zpsad6d1326.png

This is what i have...

All in all not too expensive.. I'd say roughly around hmmm 700€'s... I don't know what your budget is.

Thats the exact smae thing i have, Except i have a Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD

• MVP

stats_zpsad6d1326.png

This is what i have...

Thats the exact smae thing i have, Except i have a Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD

I actually have that in my current PC as well :P haha