Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 07:41

HandWriting[Ended]

Siorre

• Sapphire

What am I doing here? My home is in Australia.... I miss it, but I am glad I have a journal to help me with my problems. Atleast there are people here who trust me. But I don't think that anymore. Many of the Watchers don't agree with me being here anymore. They think I'll go on another killing spree. But who knows, I might, I might not. I guess what people say are true... I am BloodBane. Well I am calling this Journal HandWriting. Better not fuck up and get this one lost. I'm going looting.. So bye Journal.

• Sapphire

Nice, you should continue this.

Thanks Caleb, oh yea, hows that SKS i gave you :P

Well, I am writing in this again. Thank God I didn't lose it. I gave a nice young man my rifle the other day, seemed like a nice guy. He was with the BoS guys I think. Anyways, we talked and I went on doing my own thing. Kallie was at the camp.. Damn her. If she wasn't my fellow watchmen, I would kill her for all she's done to me. She is keeping my soon to be here baby. I will be sure to get him somehow. I'll train him to be a survivor.. Not some pussy who can't stand on his own feet without his mother. I'll train him good... Ya... BloodBane will train him aswell. Muahahahha. And Alice... Sweet Sweet Alice.... You love Joe... But I think you'd be better with me... Joe is too far gone... He has someone else aswell. FUCK THEM ALL! I'll stay a watcher till the end even if the people in it hate me! I'll be sure to find away to get rid of a person I want to kill without them knowing... Anways journal, I'll write in you later... Time to place you back in my backpack.

• Sapphire

I was kicked out of the watchers yesterday, I didn't fit in anyways. I love violence too much. The thought of just killing someone comes to me like it's a gift... But they think it's a curse. It was Sophia who took it away. The bitch.... She'll be the first to die under my wrath. I'll send a whole army... I might even send the Bobby Rice Gang.. Who knows.. I heard Bobby likes to shoot pregnant women... But I am not that evil. I'll find a way to make them pay... Joe might hate me forever if I do do what I am going to do, so be it. Joe, this may be the end of our friendship... But I'll always think of you as a brother of mine...

• Sapphire

I walked into berezino the other day. I saw a rose and it reminded me of Alice. Oh Alice... I love you. I then walked over to a pond and stared at my reflection. I am glad I have you Journal so I can write down what happens. I looked at myself and saw him.... BloodBane, staring at me. He smiled and said, "Go find her." My alter-ego used to be a good man... But he changed. He turned into the evil he was. He is sometimes good, sometimes bad. He is my failsafe for if anything goes wrong. Oh how I miss my friends in The Watchers... I hadn't even finished my initiation into them. I am going to go for a walk. Fuck my feelings, I'm going back to my normal self with no emotions to care about...

• Emerald

(((I like it. And im going to find you...and I will kill you. My name is joseph kalista, you threatened my women...prepare to die. Hehe

• Sapphire

(((I like it. And im going to find you...and I will kill you. My name is joseph kalista, you threatened my women...prepare to die. Hehe

//who did I threaten? and this is in my backpack so you would have to go through it and find it.

• Emerald

//who did I threaten? and this is in my backpack so you would have to go through it and find it.

Challenge accepted.....

Keep the writings going

• Emerald

(((Reasons have nothing to do with this thread...it was a joke.

• Sapphire

BloodBane's gone.. I stayed in the forrest for hours fighting his power. He's gone from my mind... I hope it stays that way till he becomes a good spirit like he was... Alice talked to my brother, she said she didn't want to see me again. Well fine, who needs love anyways. My only love was Angelica... But she's dead now. I wish Joe would forgive me.. I heard he's out to kill me. Sophia helped me today after our incident... I told her BloodBane was gone, but she seemed like she didn't believe me. They killed Scott infront of my brothers eyes... The bastards.. He's only seventeen. It was the first death he saw... God damn them. I tried to help them get a wheel for their broken car, but my bag ripped and it fell out on the way, didn't realize it till after the zombies were gone. After that, I saw a rabbit. It was cute, my brother came up and cuddled with it. The infection has affected him hard.. He's changing. He still has the happy expression on life and should always live to see another day, but he smiles when he kills zombies. Atleast he doesn't like killing people like I do. Well Journal, we're in Cherno for now! Time to sleep for tonight.

• Sapphire

My hero <3

BloodBane's gone.. I stayed in the forrest for hours fighting his power. He's gone from my mind...

OfJELqG.gif

//Sillyness aside, it's been quite a nice read! Was a little shaky and strange with the first entry, from the perspective who had no idea what you were talking about, but it certainly picked up. :3

• Sapphire

One.... two.... three... That's all I think about. This world has become fucked up. People constantly robbing one another to be on top. Some have so much a supplies, they just rob and kill for "Fun". I can't blame them, I used to be like that. But now.. I look around and all I see is evil. Walking dead disguised as real people. It's kill or be killed 'cause life is not forever. It comes apart and then it falls together. After I talked to my brother, he yelled at The Watchers, calling them bandits themselves... They had perfect reason to kill Scott... But should they have done it? Scott may have been bad... but he was one of my closest friends. He turned into a Buddhist monk and they still killed him. Assholes... That's what they are now. They think they can do whatever they want hiding behind their title, "Hero". But everyone falls to that side eventually. I fell three years after... people fell on the day it happened. I fear Joe is going to do something to me... I did threaten Sophia of course. But that was BloodBane. He will be back soon... But, I hope he is good again. I already miss him. This has been a long journal entry.. but who cares. Hopefully James can bring Jack back to bounty hunting, that'd be fun to see again. Anyways, I am going hunting for food down in Cherno, hopefully Vlad gets here fast.

• Emerald

Interesting, I wonder when Siorre will find me. ;)

• Sapphire

Interesting, I wonder when Siorre will find me. ;)

Soon

• Sapphire

God damn those bastards... they shot me and left me in Novy. They had no reason to just shoot me. Juggs even agreed that I should be killed... But good thing I don't die easily. I joined the B-17... As I am as much a convict as they are. I ran down the castle and tried to run. But I gave up and let it be. ran around the man in circles. Was quite fun till my blood got a hold of me. I'll find Cowboy and kill him. They are just bandits, and I'll show Juggs it. I'll show them alL! That I can be the victor in this. Muahahahhaa

• Sapphire

I had Kallie in my scopes the other day. One shot and she would of been dead. It's fun to fantasize about killing people, that's what made me the excellent killer. I joined the watchers for some odd reason. I forgot recently because all B-17 and I want to do is kill them. I never knew convicts like us treated each other like family. It feels amazing. Watchers hated me from the start. I wonder if I'll find Kevin. I want to force those pills down his mouth. My brother has grown close to the watchers now, I guess his plan worked. Extort information from the watchers and slowly feed them to me. Bad thing is, if they find out, he won't fight back. He is the biggest pacifist I know. Will not kill a Human being even if his life is in danger. Well, I am going to Prud, hopefully I can chat with the locals there.

• Sapphire

I wonder if the watchers are prepared for the army I am building. Slowly feeding people lies, Killing. Sooo much fun. I wonder if I can get the madhatter to help me. Oh when I capture them, they will be sorry. oooo, the torturing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But still, Emiley Krosserr will help me aswell. I can't wait for the murder and bloodshed that shall happen.

• Sapphire

What would life be like if I just dissapeared? Sometimes I wonder that. Would life be happier? Would life be not? I don't know. Sometimes I try to keep the order. But I am a convict. Who gives a shit about this world? I like it like this? Who cares if I am immune? I won't be giving people my fucking blood anymore. they can turn if they want. I don't give a fuck anymore. Time to find a new place to stay. I think the Polana will be a nice place to stay. Closed walls with a prison like factory by it, will just be like home. Anyways, time to go hunting again, see ya again journal.

• Sapphire

I disappeared from B-17 today, I am now a lone agent. I hear a man named Shadow took my place. They said he was a lost member of the group that got separated from rest of them. I am about to start to help out the Wengu brothers in Slave trading. Seems fun. No harm comes to the slaves they said. Man, my adrenaline pills are getting to me. God damnit Lucifer, why do you have to make me an addict to this shit? Fighting them just seems stupid now. All they do is hunt in a pack and keep to themselves... Pussies. I wonder if they'll accept my apology if I go to them, probably not. Probably try and shoot me when I got to the gates. Doesn't really matter, I guess I'll find another way to do something about it. Well, I am going to check at NWAF, heard there's some people there. I think Ray from B-17 is there, I wanna see how he's doing.

• Sapphire

You tortured me while we were together, you stabbed me, you attacked me. You got my closest friends to turn on me. You're keeping the baby away from me. All I can say is...

FUCK YOU

• Sapphire

Who am I? From this Journal it says I am Siorre Gregory Wiltshire. The last thing I remember is getting shot in the head by some man on Namalsk. I am on Chenarus after someone rescued me, but I can't seem to remember much. I got some memories of friends like Matt Brown, DeMarcus, Joe, Shalkar, and Scott. But that's about it. My mind is basically a blank from the start of thie is infection. I remember my childhood and being in the Australian Military, but nothing else except a few things. There's another part of me.. named BloodBane, he says he has forgot many things aswell, all he can remember is helping me and helping the weak and innocent from the evil. From these Journal Entries, I seem to have been quite the asshole. And turns out I have a child. Some people called the Watchers are keeping it. But I swear I got interference on the radio saying something small was dead... Hmmm... I am confused. I guess I should go find them, hopefully find out more about who I am... Oh look, a Pub! Hopefully I find some Whiskey. Shit.. Infected are coming, gotta go.

• Sapphire

I sat down and just stared at the sunset. Wondering how my memory was taken away. The only thing that can relate to it is the gunshot that goes through my helmet. I helped a man find his way to Prud from the Airfield. I guess I am going back to helping people again. I guess it's good to be back to my good ways, as in the journal I am writing in right now seems to make me look quite evil. BloodBane says he has no idea why he was like it either, as he was a deity sent to destroy evil. I have no idea anymore. Whenever I try to remember, my head starts to hurt. I guess that's what I get, BloodBane doesn't want me to remember the evil me... All I can remember mostly is this girl named Alice... Why is she on my mind all the time? I feel funny when I think of her. She makes me feel warmer inside, but isn't she a watcher? This journal said they were evil. I guess my old self thought this. But damn, I am going to rest, I feel like shit still, that bullet may be the reason why my memories are gone.

*He closes the notebook, puts it in his backpack, and sleeps in a castle known as Zub