Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 13:19

[Guide] Frisking...the fun way!

I saw a suggestion of this thread on another and I've personally witnessed some good and some...not so good frisking, so hopefully, I can help you out!

Feel free to post any more suggestions for the OP to help improve! :P

How not to frisk:

Just don't do this. Please. No.

*frisks for items*

*frisks for tool-belt items*

*frisks for food and drink*

Rushed frisking

This is for those tense situations, you know? Firefights/raids etc.

*frisks for sharp tools*

*frisks for explosives*

*frisks for radio*

The Ultimate frisk!

Now, if you want to max out the roleplay, I'd advise using some of these. You could even use these to create your own!

*searches the man's/woman's trouser pockets for any explosive devices*

use with:

*searches the man's/woman's jacket pockets for any explosive devices*

*removes gloves and begins to rummage through the man's/woman's pockets, searching for a radio*

*searches through the man's/woman's pockets, searching for a food item*

and:

*searches through the man's/woman's pockets, searching for a can of drink*

*begins patting the suspect from head to toe after searching their backpack, looking for items of possible value*

Suspect then says:

*finds a GPS module in a belt pouch, a walkie-talkie attached to a shoulder strap of his backpack, and an assortment of bladed weapons along with a Makarov PM hidden in his shoe.

Anyway, hopefully these can help you out IG, I'll add some more and once again, feel free to suggest some to me! :P

Guest Astycc

Nice, I hate when people just go *frisks for items from toolbelt* because although it is fast, and to the point, it sort of sounds OOC.

But these roleplay examples are cool, they are detailed and really nice, I will use these in the future! :D

Nice, I hate when people just go *frisks for items from toolbelt* because although it is fast, and to the point, it sort of sounds OOC.

But these roleplay examples are cool, they are detailed and really nice, I will use these in the future! :D

Yeah, that's what I hope to help stop :P

It's good that you'll try and use them!

• Sapphire

*Uses top secret x-ray device and checks for any explosives*

"I have spotted a wild satchel in your stomach, please spit it out"

//Top frisk 2014

*Uses top secret x-ray device and checks for any explosives*

"I have spotted a wild satchel in your stomach, please spit it out"

//Top frisk 2014

Hmm, to add or not to add...

• Emerald

Oh how I wish to roleplay in an environment where roleplaying

/me pats the suspect from head to toe after searching their backpack, looking for items of possible value.

Would result in the frisked player to respond with a

/me finds a GPS module in a belt pouch, a walkie-talkie attached to a shoulder strap of his backpack, and an assortment of bladed weapons along with a Makarov PM hidden in his shoe.

Instead of me having to specify on an OOC basis.

• MVP

* MartinJ pats the suspect from head to toe after searching their backpack, looking for items of possible value.

* MartinJ finds a GPS module in a belt pouch, a walkie-talkie attached to a shoulder strap of his backpack, and an assortment of bladed weapons along with a Makarov PM hidden in his shoe.

This. Take some iniative, people. Be creative. Don't just let it happen.

Or of course...

*Hides GPS in buttcrack*

* MartinJ pats the suspect from head to toe after searching their backpack, looking for items of possible value.

* MartinJ finds a GPS module in a belt pouch, a walkie-talkie attached to a shoulder strap of his backpack, and an assortment of bladed weapons along with a Makarov PM hidden in his shoe.

That would be most impressive.

I earn my expensive items the hard way, killing bad staff members when they're not looking, if any of you want to take it off me the easy way you're shit out of luck.

Added, don't like it when people say, '//finds nothing'.

You're playing with the wrong people bud. Their are people like that on this server.

• Emerald

Good guide Burgz!

To bad robbing people is too mainstream, so I doubt I would use these. :P

Guest Liquid

I will definitely use this when the situation grant me time to. I'm kinda tired of the OOC Frisk for tool belt items it breaks immersion big time. Let hope people employ this method more +1 from me.

• Legend

I agree robberies and such should be detailed and be time consuming this would make bandits think before robbing a certain individual or clan. Would mean the robbers would have to plan the robbery in detail to ensure no one will come along and good samaritan

• MVP

Very nice examples of what people can use when frisking people, adds a better effect to the RP in my opinion. Rather than just going "drop weps 10 secs, gimme yo tools brah"

Honestly the only downside I can see about when doing such long winded procedures is that it requires the other party to be a competent RP player and know how to react. Apart from that I love the whole concept of searching each part of them.

Honestly the only downside I can see about when doing such long winded procedures is that it requires the other party to be a competent RP player and know how to react. Apart from that I love the whole concept of searching each part of them.

Yeah, that seems to be others' concerns as well. I'll update the OP with how to react and hopefully people will see the thread and know how! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

I like this, i'm going to use this myself ^^

• Sapphire

ORRRR

you just yell "drp erthng 5 sec"

:D

+1