Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:06

Apology for my stupidity

Siorre

• Sapphire

I would like to apologize formally for my roleplay thread about the autistic child. I do not understand fully and I feel like I offended many people. And for that I apologize for my rude and ignorant post. Please forgive me, I hope ya'll do.

Hmm, it didn't seem intentional but although I do not personally know anyone that suffers from autism, it did offend me slightly, for them.

Apology accepted :-)

• MVP

Just an oversight man. Maybe you were too eager and didn't think it 100% through. It happens. Best thing you can do is start a discussion about it first or talk to some people that might know more about it than you do.

Good on you for apologizing anyway though.

, man.

man.

6aace9968872bb0738b3f562bddebf7f.gif

• MVP

Gotta remember we're all human. Everyone does some bad stuff every now and then. It takes guts to apologise for it though.

In the future though if you want to RP something like that it would probably be best to gather ideas and thoughts from the community first, perhaps build up from those ideas and even get a couple of friends to help you keep it in check.

Imo almost anything can be roleplayed if it's thought out well, well executed and well backed up. It all depends on the people doing it really.

• Sapphire

, man.

man.

6aace9968872bb0738b3f562bddebf7f.gif

I lolled