Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 02:17

DayZRP: The Rebellion

RoryJam

newcreate.php?text=The%20Rebellion%20of%20Chernarus&name=Sears%20Tower.ttf&size=35&style_color=940A0A

This is my YouTube series in which I follow the adventures of The Rebellion. The Rebellion are a group of survivors who oppose the opposition inflicted on them by the dreaded council.

newcreate.php?text=Part%20One&name=Sears%20Tower.ttf&size=30&style_color=940A0A

In this episode, the Council abduct a number of civilians, including the Free Medic, Jason Cooper. The Rebellion form up and track the Council down to Dolina, where the Hostages are saved without any casualties. This rescue mission is considered a great victory for the Rebellion. Following the rescue, the Council return to Dolina and a Fire-fight breaks out where the council are forced to retreat. This rescue mission results in the formation of the 'Second Mass' Division of the Rebellion led by Dr. Matt Brown

[video=youtube]

• Legend

Thanks for the rescue!

I was the 'good' council member in the back with you hostages (Vlad) :D

Gotta make sure the hostages are relaxed that whole good cop bad cop worked I think.. trying to give out cigs to the captives before they died shame it didn't work :P

• Legend

You did not count on my radio and mapping skills :P I can finally say "I survived the council!" haha

That was just a battle not a war :troll:

You did not count on my radio and mapping skills :P I can finally say "I survived the council!" haha

That was just a battle not a war :troll:

Please say the council are not hunting me! I must warn you I am known for hatchet skills:P

• Legend

Lord Rolle The council will crush the rebel scum! Dat Star Wars ref

*Walks up to the microphone stand to address dayzrp community*

We would like to say that we are Not building a death star above chernarus and that the current 'council attacks' are not lead by a sith master

thank you

*walks away quickly with a smirk*