Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 13:33

New Player

Guest RPG Nasty

• Sapphire

Welcome RPG Nasty!

I hope you enjoy your time at DayZRP, I'm sure you will.

If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask, the forums are a great place to start too, so use them! If you need help with using them, there is a guide made by SluteGeneral; http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-use-the-dayzrp-forums

I've also made a begginers guide, take a read if you need help on anything; http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-welcome-package-a-guide-for-newcomers

Message me if you have any questions or worries, good luck! :)

• Emerald

Hello, and welcome to DayZRP!

If you enjoy role-playing games, then I'm sure you'll love it here. In fact, you'll find it rather addictive. But, it's fine. Everyone here is great, you get the odd troll now and then but they are dealt with greatly by the staff team.

You may have played role-playing games before, but please ensure you know those rules off the back of your head! They will be your best friend whilst here at RP.

If you struggle a little at all or ever in the future, then be sure to check out TrilbyAsh's 'Basic Roleplaying Guide'.

if you need any help, guidance or questions don't shy away from asking people. Nearly all of the community would love to help you out. If not, send me over a PM and I'll be happy to help you out.

Stay safe, and best of luck!

• Sapphire

Feel free to post your backstory so other can read it and can give you advice. Also check out these links, although a believe one was already linked to you...

PM me with any questions im always happy to help :D

General tips for a better whitelist application

New to the server

Basic roleplaying guide

Ego's guide

• Sapphire

The amount of COPY PASTE ANSWERS is too high. What was wrong with just saying welcome to people?

Welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

Copy and paste is da bomb:D its welcoming and informative duhhh torrik

• Emerald

The amount of COPY PASTE ANSWERS is too high. What was wrong with just saying welcome to people?

I don't see how its welcoming, seems like a automated system to me. More like you guys are all robots and not human!

Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay in this addicting mod!

• Sapphire

I don't see how its welcoming, seems like a automated system to me. More like you guys are all robots and not human!

Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay in this addicting mod!

If you're referring to mine, it wasn't a copy paste message. I just gave him two guides to look at if he needed advice, there are benefits of that.

As tnky said, they're slightly more informative than a simple hello, I know it would have been nice for when I started out.

• Emerald

Welcome!

I promise I'm not a robot!