Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:47

[Closed] Making free personal signatures! Post down below

Hey

Okay so I've decided I want to see more people with signatures.

What I will now start is this thread where I want anyone to answer my questions and then wait for a free signature or youtube bg. I will make in order from newest to oldest and keep on going until I can. There will be rarely done so many signatures or youtube background for that matter on normal days. I will make 90% of them on weekends and on breaks.

So here is a little template of questions you need to answer if you want one.

HEADS UP DO NOT PM ME, POST DOWN BELOW SO I CAN KEEP IT IN A QUEUE.

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background? (Your name) :

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?:

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?:

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?:

Stocks in the background, just normal background or png background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour):

Please be as detailed as you can be to make it easier for me to make one exactly how you want it.

That's all you have to do besides waiting.

I will inform you on this thread if I'm done and the picture will be sent on PM.

Thank you.

- Enar

UPDATE: Added another question and stated to be as informative as possible.

This will not affect any previous posts.

Guest Pandi

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: Panda

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: 3D please.

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Same color as the Moderator color, Green.

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?: Signature please.

Thanks,

Panda.

• Emerald

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: Species

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: 3D

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: A bunch of cats, and purple please.

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?: Signature

• Emerald

Guys up there please keep it via the template so I get as much information as possible.

Panda you're okay for now but Species and everyone else in the future please do this

Done

• Emerald

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: Alyd

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: 3D text

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Contributor blue (#127ae8)

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?: signature please

Thanks a lot! :)

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: naury42 with bigger letters and - The Infamous Bandit under my name.

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: basic 3d with the text stated above, but you can add 4d if you wish and it looks good!

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: color would be something red, and also I would like to have communism/russian logo/symbol somewhere.

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?: signature for forum

• Emerald

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: Corks007

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: 3D please.

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Claret and amber please.

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?: Signature.

Thanks,

Corey.

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Same color as the Moderator color, Green.

Thanks,

Panda.

Your signature is ready and is in your Inbox ! :)

If the message somehow didn't reach, please PM me.

Thank you.

- Enar

• Emerald

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?:

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?:

Stocks in the background or just normal background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour):

it would be better if you done the template like this :P

and

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: John 'Ghost' Stark

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: not fussed

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: 501st logo and watchers

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?: both?

Stocks in the background or just normal background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour): surprise me :P

Guest Pandi

Thanks,

Panda.

Your signature is ready and is in your Inbox ! :)

If the message somehow didn't reach, please PM me.

Thank you.

- Enar

Brilliant signature, cheers man!

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: Species

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: 3D

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: A bunch of cats, and purple please.

Hey

Your signature is now in your inbox. Your signature took some time with those damn cats but it turned really cute haha :D

If it somehow didn't reach please contact me.

Thanks.

- Enar

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?:Vector

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style ?:3d/4d

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?:Black and acid green if possible

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?:Forum Singiture

Stocks in the background or just normal background?: what ever you feel will work best :)

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Astycc

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Golden colour - with a transparent background - modern font.

Do you want an signature or a youtube background?: Signature.

Stocks in the background or just normal background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour): Whatever you feel like, transparent background though, maybe some cool polygons behind the text as long as the backdrop is still transparent! :D

Thanks! :D

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: 3D text

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Contributor blue (#127ae8)

Hey

Your signature is finished and is in your inbox.

If it somehow didn't send please contact me.

Thanks.

- Enar

Okay guys I'm finished for today. I will have time to make the rest on friday and saturday. As it says in the thread I rarely have time to do it on normal days but today I got some time over. I made three signatures today but now I don't have time until Friday :)

Thank you for your patience in the queue.

- Enar

• Emerald

Holy shit guys he is good! Look at my signature!

• Emerald

Hey

Your signature is finished and is in your inbox.

If it somehow didn't send please contact me.

Thanks.

- Enar

Okay guys I'm finished for today. I will have time to make the rest on friday and saturday. As it says in the thread I rarely have time to do it on normal days but today I got some time over. I made three signatures today but now I don't have time until Friday :)

Thank you for your patience in the queue.

- Enar

It looks sooo awesome, thanks a lot!

• MVP

Just because I'm so lazy and can't be bothered to make my own!

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: GingerHippo

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Make it unique as well as stylish. Maybe something new as well? - Community Helper orange. (#E75C00)

Stocks in the background or just normal background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour): Do one with stocks (nice vector shapes or something) and another with a nice dark grey to black colour and I will choose between both.

Thankyou. Also, some nice work being done here, keep it up.

Guest Ketamine

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: Certamine

Do you want 3D style (3D text from cinema 4D) or 2D style (basically normal font)?: Im not really bothered, It depends what ideas you have for it.

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Ermmm the BHM logo and colors it you can.

Stocks in the background or just normal background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour): Stock

If you could make me one that would be great and I would really appreciated it :D.

Guest Astycc

I would like to request a signature:

3D text

black smokey background

I wish the name to be Joseph Cooper

Text color can be anything you think will look good with it.

thanks for your time dude :D

There's a template you have to follow, makes it easier for enar!

Stocks in the background or just normal background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour):

i didnt receive mine :(

Hey

As I stated in the thread and made a post about this earlier I rarely have time for this on normal days so on fridays and saturdays I get the job done. Yours is next in the queue and will make it tomorrow or maybe maybe today :)

Thank you for your patience.

- Enar

Guest Shadow

What will be the text of the signature/youtube background?: Amir AsaduAllah

Any specific colour, style or logo in the signature/youtube bg?: Generally dark, dark background with the name being written in a darkish green colour. Would be great if you could find a way to get the tribal aspect of my clan into it. (Tribal patterns etc)

Stocks in the background or just normal background? (If you want a normal background please add which colour): Stocks